Day 100

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a level 39 (no cheats used) on day 258 because I kept raising up troops to replace my dead ones. Expensive to stay at a tavern 20 days when u have 50 troops... ugh.

ctrl+space requires too much food for all those troops, too...

i want camping. damn.

and some food. im hungry =(

ive never played a charachter over day 250, i usually startover

ive got about 2 games where they are at day 50 or so, then i got a few more where they are day 7 and 8, my peasant guy is my favorite right now lol

Ian

After day 40-ish you are about level 38 with all (important) skills maxed and the best equipment in the game so it is just repetition. Time to start over.

Juno said:
I get to about day 6 and im told iv reached my limit.... im special !

Whats the leaf in your avatar, that **** looks stupid, i tried smoking one of those when i was a kid, and if im not mistaken and i felt like 2 meters tall and then i was like "WTF" and it felt fake as hell. Since then ive hated any hippie/cubie/jamaica/nature/junkie/etcetc people who smoke **** like that. I dont like your avatar, no offense, i dont have anything against you personally but please switch that avatar and dont be so damn "überinternationallymodern". Also that **** is illegal in many countries so please show some respect to the laws if youre not from holland/netherlands, which you probably are ofcourse. Oh and also this isnt an adult only forum, theres kids here too, and i dont care if that avatar is legal in your country it sure as hell isnt a proper image for kids in any other country anyway.

It's such a pretty leaf tough, and besides the Hemp plant is used for manny other things, like making ropes paper clothing etc... in france there are huge Hemp fields because of that profitable industry that does not involve smoking that plant.

just look at it in that context :smile:

and I'm not a smoker, nor a treehugger and I despise hippies :smile:

Cataphract said:
Juno said:
I get to about day 6 and im told iv reached my limit.... im special !

Whats the leaf in your avatar, that **** looks stupid, i tried smoking one of those when i was a kid, and if im not mistaken and i felt like 2 meters tall and then i was like "WTF" and it felt fake as hell. Since then ive hated any hippie/cubie/jamaica/nature/junkie/etcetc people who smoke **** like that. I dont like your avatar, no offense, i dont have anything against you personally but please switch that avatar and dont be so damn "überinternationallymodern". Also that **** is illegal in many countries so please show some respect to the laws if youre not from holland/netherlands, which you probably are ofcourse. Oh and also this isnt an adult only forum, theres kids here too, and i dont care if that avatar is legal in your country it sure as hell isnt a proper image for kids in any other country anyway.
sorry dude ! i'll change it !!! i dont wont to upset your nation !!!! but i always knew id start world war 3 :razz:

Cataphract said:

Uh huh? And you say thats bad for him to post with that? Then think about what YOU just said
Cataphract said:
Oh and also this isnt an adult only forum, theres kids here too

Very true, man. And then think about what you said other times.

Cataphract said:
that **** looks stupid

Cataphract said:
i tried smoking one of those when i was a kid

Cataphract said:
Since then ive hated any hippie/cubie/jamaica/nature/junkie/etcetc people

Cataphract said:
Also that ****

So, its bad for kids to even see or learn drugs, but its perfectly fine for kids to hear swearwords?

And I'm the *kid* here. Its only about a three months until I reach level 13 in life.

Back
Top Bottom