1st Royal Australian Rifles Regiment [Now Recruiting!]

Users who are viewing this thread

hudson57 said:
The Irish Rover said:
I need someone who has had a lot of experience in this game and has had a high rank in another regiment, so if someone provides me with proof that you have had a lot of experience and have held a high rank in another regiment and is willing to help organise this regiment i will gladly let you into my regiment and immediately promote you to the rank of Lieutenant which is the second highest rank in my regiment.
hello i have been in 4 regiments and had my own i am currently a CSgt but have had a lot of experience in regiments and how to get them bigger and so on  :mrgreen:
That position is already taken but you are free to join our regiment and we will offer you a different position just add ScottishWarlord or TheIrishRover

GoldenGentlemanGamer said:
Hello there, i dont live in australia but im a new zealander and i currently live here in new zealand, so can i still join?
Sure you can join just add me on steam ScottishWarlord

Regiment Application

In-game Name: Creaturemagic

STEAM account name/link: Creaturemagic

Timezone: (GMT + 10:00)

Game experience, previous units ect: I am a Cpl in the 8th RAR. I have over 100 hours in NW. The only thing I ask, is you get me unbanned from Glovine! Thank you

Is it nz/aus time for training or is it another countrys time

We go by Melbourne time

Creaturemagic said:
Regiment Application

In-game Name: Creaturemagic

STEAM account name/link: Creaturemagic

Timezone: (GMT + 10:00)

Game experience, previous units ect: I am a Cpl in the 8th RAR. I have over 100 hours in NW. The only thing I ask, is you get me unbanned from Glovine! Thank you

Well what did you get banned for?

Ok thats basically the same time as nz, and i cant find ScottishWarlord on steam, so please send me a friend request my steam name is thegamerdude247 and im 16 yrs old and i am still quite new to mab napoleon

Ok thats basically the same time as nz, and i cant find ScottishWarlord on steam, so please send me a friend request my steam name is thegamerdude247 and im 16 yrs old and i am still quite new to mab napoleon
Ok just sent you a friend request

Hey looking to join a regiment, i am from new zealand this regiment is closest to home i can find.

in game name is  Mantis

Age. 27

Steam Account: mantis2334

Time zone GMT +12 hours

XP  Multiplayer commander battles

Willing to work in a team enviroment to get the best experience from this game and have fun with you aussies hahaha

mantis2334 said:
Hey looking to join a regiment, i am from new zealand this regiment is closest to home i can find.

in game name is  Mantis

Age. 27

Steam Account: mantis2334

Time zone GMT +12 hours

XP  Multiplayer commander battles

Willing to work in a team enviroment to get the best experience from this game and have fun with you aussies hahaha

Love to have you mate, but I can't seem to find you on steam? Could you try to add me (The Irish Rover)

In-game Name: Sir_Stone

STEAM account name/link:Stoner or bob800123

Timezone:UTC/GMT +10 hours

Game experience, previous units ect: No previous units ive played alot of normal mutiplayer but, And have to say it AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! haaha

MC_STON3R said:

Game experience, previous units ect: No previous units ive played alot of normal mutiplayer but, And have to say it AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! haaha
love to have you mate just add TheIrishRover on steam

ScottishWarlord said:
MC_STON3R said:

love to have you mate just add TheIrishRover on steam
oh forgot to say that you could also add me ScottishWarlord

hey applying for regiment im from new zealand

In-game Name: Hermit

STEAM account name/link: Hermit

Timezone: Standard Time, UTC+12

Game experience, previous units ect: I have been playing the game for awhile, have had no pervious regiments tho

Thanks Hermit.

Hermit said:
hey applying for regiment im from new zealand

In-game Name: Hermit

STEAM account name/link: Hermit

Timezone: Standard Time, UTC+12

Game experience, previous units ect: I have been playing the game for awhile, have had no pervious regiments tho

Thanks Hermit.
We would love to have you Hermit just add me ScottishWarlord and TheIrishRover thanks!!

In-game Name: bigpain

STEAM account name/link:bigpain friend of stone

Game experience,got the game couple of week ago pretty good and multiplayer

bigpain said:
In-game Name: bigpain

STEAM account name/link:bigpain friend of stone

Game experience,got the game couple of week ago pretty good and multiplayer
we would love to have you mate just add me ScottishWarlord or TheIrishRover

Back
Top Bottom