1tesWfs Training Map

Users who are viewing this thread

Kegger said:
DarkOmega said:
Nice work but did you consider using the dummies instead of the targets on the firing range as you get a report if you hit them or not. :smile:

Indeed, but dummies die :razz: I figured for longer shooting practices without having to reload the map, the archery targets would do the job a bit better.

I actually used dummies on a previous version though.

It's funny, I've made a map of my own hoping that the dummies would die when shot. When you shoot them, it only inflicts 9 Damage, is there anyway to make them actually fall after being shot once or twice?

*Edit*

Also the only time the dummies die for me, is when they're stabbed multiple times.

Also, if you'd like you may add me on steam "thegreatriverr" and we could talk about this on there.

I think I explained this earlier, but if not I'll say it again just in case.

My regimental leader also wanted to be able to see distance, to be able to judge bullet drop. On top of that, the targets simulate a formation quite well, whereas you'd have to stack dummies with their cores right next to each other to accomplish that.

At any rate, it ultimately comes down to personal preference, so I'm not going to debate it.

ADrunkenIrishman said:
The Nr. 62 now uses this map, and we absolutely love it, nicely done Sven :grin:

Thank you Irishman! Glad I could help you guys.

I'm not trying to argue, my actual point of the post was to ask if dummys fell when you shot them. If so how did you get them to do that, because the dummys that I've placed, dont. Obviously you breezed right through the point of the post in hopes to find something to argue about, which you did, and I'm not up for.

CrawDaddy said:
I'm not trying to argue, my actual point of the post was to ask if dummys fell when you shot them. If so how did you get them to do that, because the dummys that I've placed, dont. Obviously you breezed right through the point of the post in hopes to find something to argue about, which you did, and I'm not up for.

Right.

The dummys that fall is the normal dummys.
But they wont fall from one shot. it will take multiple.

The dummys that will never fall is the ones called (indestructible)

Hope it cleared things up  :wink:

Kieran Bilginer said:
CrawDaddy said:

Right.

The dummys that fall is the normal dummys.
But they wont fall from one shot. it will take multiple.

The dummys that will never fall is the ones called (indestructible)

Hope it cleared things up  :wink:

Interesting, thank you. Could I possibly stab them once or twice to where when they're shot they'll drop? I'm going to experiment with it tonight.

Looks amazing :smile: I'm in the process of getting our Major to swap our training map to this. The shooting range looks great, will really help us rifles with our shooting. 

The 1st Battalion Irish Regiment will be using this map to train! however one suggestion, could there be some dummys in a line in the cav range? Our Reg doesn't always use dragoons and it'd be nice if there were targets for them to charge. Other than that the map looks great; thanks for opening the map for public use!

dudeitshickey said:
The 1st Battalion Irish Regiment will be using this map to train! however one suggestion, could there be some dummys in a line in the cav range? Our Reg doesn't always use dragoons and it'd be nice if there were targets for them to charge. Other than that the map looks great; thanks for opening the map for public use!

I always figured people would use the arty range dummies for that, however if you would prefer them in the little cav area, I can make a custom version for you guys :smile:

Kegger said:
I always figured people would use the arty range dummies for that, however if you would prefer them in the little cav area, I can make a custom version for you guys :smile:

that'd be great! :grin: my reg likes to do all training/practicing at once so we don't exactly want the cav running in front of the arty.

Kegger said:
Here you are. Let me know if that works for you or if you prefer them set up differently!

it works great man! I had a bit of trouble installing the map at first because I had no idea what the scene code was for, but I saw one of your earlier posts and got it straightened out. I've also recommended it to a couple of regiments that were interested. :wink:

dudeitshickey said:
Kegger said:
Here you are. Let me know if that works for you or if you prefer them set up differently!

it works great man! I had a bit of trouble installing the map at first because I had no idea what the scene code was for, but I saw one of your earlier posts and got it straightened out. I've also recommended it to a couple of regiments that were interested. :wink:

Awesome! Glad I could help you guys out :smile:

Thank you for making this map!

We have been using it for a few weeks now but with the new patch the whole terrain has deformed and its unplayable for us at Training.
I am not sure whats wrong, maybe it has to be recompiled.

with new patch map dont work?

i download it and copy in the Mount&Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars Dedicated\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\SceneObj\

but maps can't work .... i view item in bad position....

why this? later month i use this map without problem

Back
Top Bottom