61st (South Gloucestershire) Regiment of Foot

Users who are viewing this thread

Steam name:          doenerkindfabio
Desired in game name:                Fabio
Why should we accept you?:        Because I am disciplined and a good soldier. And because I am a mapper :smile:                           
Are you going to fully commit yourself to the regiment?:  Yes                                 
Are you active?: Yes

Steinchen said:
Steam name:          doenerkindfabio
Desired in game name:                Fabio
Why should we accept you?:        Because I am disciplined and a good soldier. And because I am a mapper :smile:                           
Are you going to fully commit yourself to the regiment?:  Yes                                 
Are you active?: Yes

Accepted!

Steam name: fantasticokolu       
Desired in game name: KapteeniKolu             
Why should we accept you?: I am a funny guy and listen to the commands, pretty good at combat and I just like to have fun in this game :smile:                                 
Are you going to fully commit yourself to the regiment?: Yea!                                 
Are you active?: Well I'm online basically seven days a week so yeah. :grin:

KapteeniKolu said:
Steam name: fantasticokolu       
Desired in game name: KapteeniKolu             
Why should we accept you?: I am a funny guy and listen to the commands, pretty good at combat and I just like to have fun in this game :smile:                                 
Are you going to fully commit yourself to the regiment?: Yea!                                 
Are you active?: Well I'm online basically seven days a week so yeah. :grin:

Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom