Hyvinkaa shooting

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't think there's anyone from Hyvinkää.

Guess the summer was kinda short for some people. ****ty ****ing deal. I wonder what the rifleman's motivations were? The last times we'eve had a teenager go on a shooting rampage they've all been bullied in the past. Also, this **** is going to be followed by loads of demands to tighten the gun laws again, and I'm gonna have to listen to my hunting redneck friend rant about ****ing hippie communists.

Yeah, the previous shootings have been by handguns, so the ownership of rifles and shotguns didn't really change that much - but it probably will now.

Rifleman said:
Liberals around the world have been following that logic for years.
Says the child with the wide brush.

I am personally in favour of gun ownership.
But I consider anyone who uses one on another human being outside of military combat or civil war a ****ing coward.

Nahkuri said:
I wonder what the rifleman's motivations were?

Let me see... Wanderlust, loss of a loved one, personal revenge, lust for money and power or being forced out of your home? Personally I'd guess it's existential crisis.

Kobrag said:
But I consider anyone who uses one on another human being outside of military combat or civil war a ****ing coward.

I guess all the civilian killings in Iraq/Afghanistan are justified then.

Sound Chaser said:
Nahkuri said:

Let me see... Wanderlust, loss of a loved one, personal revenge, lust for money and power or being forced out of your home? Personally I'd guess it's existential crisis.
Could it be a wanna be Brevik?
Kevlar said:
Kobrag said:

I guess all the civilian killings in Iraq/Afghanistan are justified then.
Huh? I don't know how you could assume I am into wanton butchery.

Kobrag said:
Sound Chaser said:
Nahkuri said:
I doubt it. I say it's just a dude who had enough of life/people in general, not immigrants or w/e.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
Nahkuri said:
I'm not personally sure about the amount of sense that would make as the guy didn't even have a permit for those rifles.
Business as usual then. Criminals have shootouts with illegal weapons, make legal weapons harder to get.

Same thing that Pro-gun people in the US always complain about. Fortunately all the rumors of tightening gun ownership have usually been wildly outrageous rumors. Honestly, with how many guns make it into the US illegally and looking at the lack of success the US has had in cutting down on illegal drug importation, I don't really think that tightening gun laws in the US would have THAT much effect.

Two killed? I thought it was just one. Gotta check.

Hmm, its a bit conflicted, apparently two people were killed, but people keep talking about only one promising football player, female, who got killed, and ignore the other one.

I thought it was one man that got killed and one Female Police Officer is fighting for her life in hospital? Different sources different deaths I suppose.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Two killed? I thought it was just one. Gotta check.

Hmm, its a bit conflicted, apparently two people were killed, but people keep talking about only one promising football player, female, who got killed, and ignore the other one.

the female is the police officer who got injured. The one who died is a male baseball player. Also, some of the injured ones are being treated, so there might be more casualties.

Ambalon said:
Kobrag said:
I doubt it. I say it's just a dude who had enough of life/people in general, not immigrants or w/e.

I think so too. Breivik goes to a category of its own.

Back
Top Bottom