- At the moment, I am the only coder, and I can't say I'm that great at it. (Only aware of the basics). So for the extra stuff, we urgently need some coders/scripters, for people whom wish to learn it. There are also some awesome tutorials which can teach you this.Textures
- We hope that we can keep it mostly on re-texturing the current uniforms, and getting as far as possible with that. Everyone can give this a try! You just need an editting program, like Photoshop or Gimp (examples), and wings3D. If you're not sure how to do this but still want to help us out or give it a shot, send me a PM and we will gladly link you to some really good and useful tutorials related to this!Scening/Mappers
- Making maps for in-game, everyone can give this a try! There are some good mapping tutorials as well if you don't know the basics of mapping yet. Be aware that you will need to work with the ai-mesh for the bots! If you have any questions related to that feel free to shoot us a PM.Modeling/Modelers
- We don't feel it in the highest need, due to the weapons that are already in-game, however getting some new models would never be a bad thing! If you don't know how to make models and want to help or give it a try, there are some really good modelling tutorials explaining how to use modelling programs like wings3D. Any questions? Feel free to send me a PM!Research
- Research is simple! It's the thing that anyone is capable of doing, no skills are required for this! If you have any knowledge of a country from the Napoleonic Wars, and want to help us out with regiment names for certain nations, for references for uniforms with pictures etc. then please feel free to help us out!
For unit list were looking for names for the next nations
- Regno di Napoli
- Republique Helvetique