[released] V0.9 beta patch 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Cernunos

Banned
You can download here:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3611#content

Unzip patch 2 in Rigale v0.9 folder, accept overwrites.

Fixes most issues that were reported to me after V0.9 release.

New/ ongoing bug reports here please.

Hope you will like it.

Take care.

Hi,

and thank you for your work ! :smile:
just a warning on your link, it's the management size on nexus ^^ (and we can't download it directly)

right link is normally : http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3611#content    if i'm right :smile:

Some good news, I started changing the gathering skills from vanilla-type to rigale-type skill system, its easier than I thought, and works fine. Hooray me  :mrgreen:  :lol:

I still cannot get the novice guild rank for the medic skill.
It gives me the option and I do spend 24 hours learning, but then nothing changes. It tells me that my novice training is over, but the screen doesn't change to indicate that. I can technically do the novice rank training and nothing.

I am sorry, it worked fine for the trials I did.
Do you have a medic skill level of 5 or more ?
Did you try another guild ?

I'm not talking about companion rank training. I'm talking about induction into the guild.
The option to become a novice does appear and I get the "Congratulations. You are now a novice in medic.", but even after several attempts I'm still just an unranked moron.
The screen does not change to how it should be if you are a novice rank.
2988780-1337372166.jpg
Leatherworking went fine (same beginner):
2988780-1337372524.jpg

I can confirm the weirdness with skills, I had to troll the boards a bit first to make sure it wasn't intentional since this was my first time using this mod =P  I thought "Huh.. well, the heirloom horse does have armor.. I guess.. shield.. yeah, that could make sense. ... kind of." Otherwise (after a compensatory character creation) everything is lots of fun!

Tx a lot for reporting, and sorry for compensing  :???:
A bit of explanation: when I started coding Rigale, and add skills, I added skills like the native ones, that seemed obvious. But the progression behind my skill system means going to 20. and the basic skills can't do that, they are limited to 15, so I changed the old skills into new rigale-like skills (slot based), that are not limited to 15. But the old skills are still "taking the room".
Anyways, patch ongoing.

Oops, patch 3 completely disables Ironflesh, power throw, and power strike. Can't raise them from menu.

Also removed skills herbology (?), hunting, lumberjack, and .. something else I think. One of the new ones.

The rank up works well for me now. A bit to well.
It sometimes lets me to rank up to Companion when I have 0 in the skill.
2988780-1337869063.jpg

Another thing. The travelling masters/apprentices sometimes tell me they can teach/learn "Travellers".
I think it's just a display thing. It gives me points in skills it probably should (like trade/spotting/etc).
2988780-1337869017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom