Favourite Napoleonic Uniform?

Users who are viewing this thread

A. Protokletos said:
Carabiniers01.png
French Carabiniers-á-Cheval/Cuirassiers.
Damn it I ned to stop liking uniforms. But +1 love Carabiniers.

Nice, but I love the Sardinia Infantry Regiment Savoyen Officer.[No pic]

images
ABOVE: That is the Spanish Princesa grenadier.

images
ABOVE: Catalonian light regiment.

The Spanish Death Regiment. [No Pic.]

Connzcdf said:
SvenssonHD said:
The Highlander Rifles, obviously.

20100821%20Lanark%2006.png

Art by Svensson
XD Svensson makes the best uniform ever! Pehaps Kilt's for the trousers?  :roll:
If we start making fantasy Napoleonic uniforms, I can just as well post one myself:

(Based partly on 7 Years War Prussian hussars, partly Napoleonic Wuerttemberger Koenig Jaegers, and my own fantasy.)

The 4th Hungarian Huszar Regiment

FACT: Did you know that the standard design of Napoleonic Uniforms were originally from the Magyars (Hungarians)? Since they used it a lot for their soldiers especially their Cavalry considering the Hungarians we're the Horse Lords of Europe. So the rest of Europe thought "OMG this is so good looking!" so they decided to adopt that style. :smile:

4hussar.jpg

7742043.jpg

The guy in the center is Hungarian Huszar
hussars.jpg

4428209830_12a69798f4_z.jpg

Valdor9707 said:
FACT: Did you know that the standard design of Napoleonic Uniforms were originally from the Magyars (Hungarians)? Since they used it a lot for their soldiers especially their Cavalry considering the Hungarians we're the Horse Lords of Europe. So the rest of Europe thought "OMG this is so good looking!" so they decided to adopt that style. :smile:
The standard design of Napoleonic Hussar Uniforms, yes. From the start of the 18th century onwards, till the first world war, the Hussar Uniforms everywhere in Europe were in the old Hungarian style.

Captured Joe said:
Valdor9707 said:
The standard design of Napoleonic Hussar Uniforms, yes. From the start of the 18th century onwards, till the first world war, the Hussar Uniforms everywhere in Europe were in the old Hungarian style.

Thats pretty much what I meant. Thnx for clearing that up :wink:

Definitely one of my personal favourites: Elverumske Skieløber Compagnie

skielober_1801.JPG

viciouswar1808c.JPG

philipsburg1.jpg

And in winter....

ESCVAKT1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom