Division A - Week 11 Fixtures | Deadline: 21/05/2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Maynd said:
I find it really hard to understand how Divison A teams manage to postpone so many match's...and this last one, 2 weeks to play a match? :shock:

Divions A, 7 matchs per team = far from ending
Division B, 9 matchs per team = Finished
Divison C, 9 matchs per team = Finished and ready for playoffs

That sums it up...
Well, we were choosing between 27th Sunday or 3rd and RR decided that 3rd is better for them, if I remember well.  :razz:

Well he is sorry but it is exam season and MaHuD has told me himself he is quite busy with various stuff as Arch3r will be too.

BaronDeMoroz said:
MaHuD said:
Damn, deadline was 21st?
Don't think we talked with syndicate yet.

you ignore my attempts to contact you via Steam for two weeks.
Don't think I have you on steam, but it seems likely that you were trying to contact someone else.
Sorry for that I geuss, but not much I can do it about it?
Anyway, I believe we are arraning the match now?

BaronDeMoroz said:
MaHuD said:
Damn, deadline was 21st?
Don't think we talked with syndicate yet.

you ignore my attempts to contact you via Steam for two weeks.
You have my steam but it shows to me you've been offline for 4 days, so I hardly think it's true. Goker, our main contact has been very busy and I haven't seen him myself a lot either but I talked to him yesterday and he says he gave you our (MaHuD and mine) steam and asked if you could talk to us. From what I heard of MaHuD neither of us got messages from you. Goker didn't tell me either that he couldn't arrange the match though, maybe he told MaHuD but ye, I'm not blaming anyone for that, just bad communication, it happens. Anyways, let's just arrange the match now and play it as soon as we can without any default wins.

Also @ Maynd and all the other haters of delaying: I blame Lust. CoR and Boh, IIRC, were the only ones in the last cycle that played all their matches within the deadline and when we talked to Lust about that matter he said Deadlines didn't really matter, he just wanted matches to get played. So ye, we don't give a **** about deadlines anymore until there's an actual penalty to playing outside the deadline (too often).

Arch3r said:
So ye, we don't give a **** about deadlines anymore until there's an actual penalty to playing outside the deadline (too often).

Ahh there you go, that's it Arch3r, that's the main point

I see no problem in Div. A as long as we stay in the cycle-periode. Although it is quite annoying to get last minute delays. Other then that we are pretty fine.

29.05.2012 Syndicate - Court of Reveran (ENL2012 spring)
11-5 победа

Village: 6-2
Syn Rhodoks CoR Rhodoks 3-1
Syn Rhodoks CoR Rhodoks 3-1

Snowy Village: 5-3
Syn Sarranids CoR Vaegirs 3-1
Syn Vaegirs CoR Sarranids 2-2

Team Rush Rush 13-3 Bohemian Guards

143_1.jpg

143_2.jpg
143_3.jpg

143_4.jpg