21st Irish Regiment of Foot ("Erin Go Bragh!")

Users who are viewing this thread

Helixrider

Sergeant
[size=24pt]"21st Irish Regiment"

ErinGoBragh.jpg
Irish-4th-Regent.jpg
[size=20pt]About the Regiment:

Formed from the 21e, the 21st Irish Regiment of Foot a place where people can come and be part of a gaming, group, you can come hear and advertise a game you enjoy, and find other people who will play the game with you, however your true devotion is to Napoleonic wars and will answer the call to battle.

Unlike many regiments there are actually people wandering around teampeak playing other things, discussing life or talking about the guy who we kicked out last week for being an ungratefully douchebag.

As Irishmen we pride ourselves in our nonexistent linage and are proud to be part of the regiment, we seek to improve ourselves in any aspect we may fail epically at instead of just rage quitting. Any action we may fail at will be improved on until we do not fail at it  , everyone can impart their knowledge to the rest of the members and we eagerly seek to try out that accuracy trick, melee dance, or crazy ass taco formation you learned in a past regiment.

[size=20pt]Regiment Ranks​
Colonel: The leader of the regiment, high commander, makes the final decision over anything.
Desert
Lieutenant Colonel: Manages a the regiment and signs it up for any activities.

Major:Oversees the regiments activities and is and ambassador with other regiments.

Captain: In charge of leading a company in battle, should be the main line or a detachment.

1st Lieutenant: Manages the regiments resources and logistics.

2nd Lieutenant: Gives basic training to recruits and drills the regiment in already known commands.

Ensign: Carries the regimental colour into battle and keeps everyone in line.

Enlisted:
Regimental Sergeant Major: The highest NCO rank, is the leader of the regiment should no officers be present.

Sergeant Major: Veteran member, has demostrated to be a valuable and loved regiment member.

Sergeant: Senior member that has proved his devotion and communicates any problems with the ranker's to the officers.

Corporal: Gives advice to recruits and ranker's, have been in the regiment for a time and have shown their skills.

Lance Corporal: Has shown a little devotion in attendance, he is part of the core members of the regiment.

Ranker's: The blood of the regiment, meant to strive to become better warriors, also meant to die in the most brutal ways imaginable.

Recruit: Person who has become Irish, must prove their loyalty and not disappear after a single linebattle. to be a private.

[size=15pt]Special Ranks​

Staff Sergeant: This a person that has valiantly defended the colours against hordes of enemies, recaptured our colours from the enemy, or captured countless enemy colours, they are the main defenders of the flag in battle.

Grenadier: A title given only to the grenadier company, this shows you are able to log into a public server and proccede to rip any pubber's backside in half during melee combat, mutiple times.

7bc397ef3eb7692b310a4007433b41a0b55839c8_full.jpg
[size=20pt]Rules​

1.- Asking for permission to charge, teamkill someone, charge by your lonesome, or do something the commanding officer has not ordered is considered dissing the commander and will be scolded.

2.- Breaking PTS multiple times to say something that obviously shows have a mental disorder will result in being kicked from the teamspeak channel and the channel will be passworded.

3.-Kicking, revenge kicking, punching, stabbing, shooting, or getting revenge withought an officers consent will be punished by getting kicked from our server, and the server password will be changed, an kicks or stabs must not be responded to and will have to be addressed to your commanding officer.

4.-The list of commanders will be declared at the beginning of a linebattle, should you want to command during a linebattle but not be able to arrive at the beginning inform Alzenrider and he will place you on the list on a later turn.

5.-Push to talk is a must in the teamspeak and anyone emitting weird fapping noises from their mics will be kicked from the channel.

6.- Breaking PTS to state the obvious (ei. "Theres a regiment you can clearly see right in front of us") will be considered trolling regardless of your intentions, instead, point out the barely visible hats of the enemy on the hill behind us.

[size=15pt] Unwritten rules that have now been written.

[size=10pt]1.- The colours/Eagle are our most prized possession, do allow it to fall into the enemy hands is considered to be the ultimate disgrace to any colour bearer (even if you did not spawn with it and simply picked it up after the previous owner was shot in the hind). Should the conflict be lost, but not the battle, every surviving member is to hold of the enemy while the colours are bailed to the nearest allied line/fort. Should you be the last person alive on the team you are to drop the colours and make shure your corpse falls on top of it.

2.- The only person allowed to play drunken Irish songs pre, mid, and post- linebattle is resident DG Zebrian

3.- Having a different hat than your companions in line will result in a friendly bullet directed at whatever is under your hat. The commanding officer shall state which hat your allowed to wear while in battle.

4.-You are not to play this game while drunk, it never works.

5.- Trolling is only allowed under consent of our officers, which would be when other people are so mentally retarded we do not care what happens to them.

6.- The presence of a female voice in teamspeak is not a valid excuse to break PTS and scream "OMG A CHICK WTF CAN I HAZE YOUR STEAM!!", there are plenty of women that play this game and we do not want to scare of potential members.

7.- You know you have broken Alzenrider when he starts blabbering his orders in Spanish.

8.- HAVING FUN IS BANNED! You have been warned.

Ireland(H)1083.jpg
[size=24pt]Contact Information​
Teamspeak:21st.leckoren.com
Contact any member of the steamgroup:http://steamcommunity.com/groups/21st_Irish

Or fill out this form:
In game name:
Steam name (If you use steam)
Time Zone(GMT -/+):
Will you follow the rules:
Are you a troll?:
Will you stand in line while getting shot  while your obviously incompetent commander is just standing there dumb not knowing what to do when the most basic thing you should do is obviously shoot back?:

[size=15pt]Erin Go Bragh! (Ireland Forever!)

E14F27B06847393C06A0D337245CB4A35F4BAD7C

Thank you, I had to make our page because our colonel has no idea how to make a forum post. :roll:

Edit: Bizzare, glows dont work.

To remind the forum community that we exist, that is all, I tore myself in half just to make this, and its still $#&/ compared to others. :razz:

Ahh, I see. I appreciate your sacrifice, I'm sure not even Desert would have ripped themselves in half for the good of the 21st Irish. :cool:

DarkOmega said:
I stole all your glows  :twisted:
First you steal my signature, now you steal my glows... :cry:
jbebes said:
Good luck :grin:
I see you guys on the NW Offical US Server a lot :grin:
Thank you, and were usualy at the top of the scoreboard  :wink:. cept when were doing crazy things like suicide cavalry charge...

And thank you all, fellow Irishmen!!! :mrgreen:

Ah, about time we had a page! Many thanks Lieutenant!

Helixrider said:
Thank you, and were usualy at the top of the scoreboard  :wink:. cept when were doing crazy things like suicide cavalry charge...

And thank you all, fellow Irishmen!!! :mrgreen:

Yeah, it really wouldn't be a battle with the 21st without one of those charges  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom