V0.9 Beta released

Users who are viewing this thread

Cernunos

Banned
Download here:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3611

This is indeed a beta, but it should be very playable, and quite bug free.

This release keeps adding stuff. I hope it will have your imagination going to improve the current features / propose new stuff.

Yeah, I'll be assuming that buying from guilds is disabled until this is fixed.  Unless I'm just testing mod features...

Oh, and some villages sell food for free.  If a village's specialty is to sell pork, chicken, or honey at a low price, it's free.  I've been seeing this as the villagers giving me free food as their specialty.

You mean, beta 4 ? No the only place I uploaded Rigale is on Nexus. Anybody can upload it to another site.

Cool, im going to try it out!

EDIT: After playing for a while, i must say i was kinda angry. Since i chose to have a talent in smithing and i couldnt find any smithing guild in any town that wasnt sick, that was really making me angry, but what maked me angry the most was that every second town i visited was sick and couldnt do anything there...And , i found a really amusing bug. When i got ambushed by some bandits in one of the cities that were not sick, i killed them and had 2 options: "Continue" and "Continue if the above doesnt work". When i tried the above one, i got money and exp, but i did not leave the menu., instead i could click the button as much as i want and getting as much money and exp i want. Then i used the below one and it worked. I think thats a really huge exploit :grin: But seriously make the sickness less common its really annoying.

Calm down, cities are usually cured of sickness in a week or so.  So if your favorite town has an epidemic, come back in a week and it'll be fine.

Or you could stick around and bury the dead/warn people away.  Anyone can do those options, they seem to have a slight effect on shortening the epidemic, and you'll get enough gold to maintain a small warband.

Also, you don't need a smithing guild in order to smith stuff.  You can smith stuff at the smith's workshop in any town.  Still, you'll need to visit the smiths guild from time-to-time to gain more smith skill, basically whenever you get the "crafting this gives you no experience" message for all items you know how to smith.  You should notice the smith items are unlocked in order of difficulty (more or less), so as long as you're always crafting the newest stuff, you'll be maximizing your potential.  If you're going the smith route (with is quite fun, I might add), I strongly suggest choosing as much craftman as you can in your background, and definitely choosing the secret smith skills as your inheritance.

You might also wish to try the normal debug option.  It gives you all crafting skills at level 20, so you can see everything that is possible to craft.  Far more impressive than the starting cleaver and knife that an unskilled smith can make.  :grin:

I had my Iheritance, but i could not fing the guild to try to train more, and i ran out of patience because almost EVERY town was sick, like theres a Calradia wide plague.

Lord Lukjan said:
I had my Iheritance, but i could not fing the guild to try to train more, and i ran out of patience because almost EVERY town was sick, like theres a Calradia wide plague.

There's been a lot of those in the medieval ages.
Hold there and help the suffering or run around the map like a headless chicken infecting every town while you are at it.

Back
Top Bottom