HEGEMONY 268 B.C. To be released for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Herr_Lindstrom said:
Without a doubt for Warband. just give it lots of time. Mods aren't made overnight. Some take years to finish. Work, studies, bills up the arse and then personal relationships all come before dedicating countless hours into something that is really just considered a hobby because there's no profit other than the satisfaction of others. I tried making my own personal mod for Rome total war and I tried changing some skins, so I know how much of a headache it can be to dedicate hours on something and then I have to implement it to work in-game. I can only imagine how it must be to make 3D models, and don't get me started on scripting!

Seeing as I've waited for 5 years now, and Ealabor is now completely inactive, I call BS. This mod is pretty much over.

Eddie, I think we would all appreciate it if you released the source code of what you have done so far, seeing as this won't likely see the day of light by your hand :sad:.

Nope. I mentioned this earlier in the thread quite a while ago :p ;

ealabor said:
So it's safe to say the work is suspended, though i'd like to have a look into putting it on M&B 2 anyways TBH where the content will be fresh.

I'll be looking at M&B 2 as a platform for the content I've done, that is, if a certain other game on the horizon doesn't capture my attention first  :wink:

HOLLY **** WIENER SCHNITZEL! It's Ealabor, nice to see you replying after all this time dude! I hope MB 2 captivates you enough, and well, cheers for all the effort this is a masterpiece and I hope you release it! Don't think for a second that all your effort passed without it being noticed by everyone of us! That's why i still make my monthly check on these forums.

Good luck in life man.. see you around

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me if this mod has been released for warband or not, if thats the case (I hope) could anyone plz give me the link? I can't find it anywhere

thanks

Lucho-MaN said:
Hi,

Could anyone please tell me if this mod has been released for warband or not, if thats the case (I hope) could anyone plz give me the link? I can't find it anywhere

thanks

Hey mate, as far as i know, the mod hasn't been released... (a shame tbh... i hope we still get acces to the files one day)
Best case scenario: they are waiting for MBII to come out and make the mod for that game.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom