1st NKVD Riflemen Regiment (Skirmisher / Light Infantry) [EU & NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

MustacheWins

Regular
1st NKVD Riflemen Regiment

Emblema_NKVD.svg

The People's Commisariat for Internal Affairs declares the forming of a new Riflemen Regiment to defend the Motherland from the Capitalist forces forming on it's borders. The danger of an invasion demands recruiting of more soldiers that are willing to put their lives on the line in this challenging times. We will recruit volunteers from all over Russia and train them in the newest Tactics and Strategies with the most advanced weaponry you could find. If you, comrade, think you have what it takes, to stand by your brothers and stare down into the muskets of our enemies, than enlist today at a local NKVD office! Let's stand together, FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

About Us

The 1st NKVD Riflemen Regiment, is a newly formed Regiment, and part of the NKVD Multi-Gaming Clan. The NKVD was formed by popular Youtuber JosefVStalin on his website (josefvstalin.com), to organize community gaming events and to take over the Gaming World. Thus we formed a Branch for Napoleonic Wars, with the sole purpose to shoot up some French :wink:. We are primarily a Light Infantry and Skirmisher Regiment of the Russian Empire, though we will try to expand to a Regular Line Regiment at a later time. We will hold regular events, and will try to participate in Line Battles soon. Allthough we are primarly based in NA timezones, we are trying to include players from all over the globe. Our Clan does own a Youtube Channel, and we will upload Videos of our Regiment there in the future!

Rules & Regulations

- every Player must use our Clan Tag + Rank when playing
- be polite to others
- no flaming, no grieving and no deliberate Teamkilling!
- usage of Teamspeak is mandatory (at least listening)

These Rules are the Basic foundation. There are specific rules, regarding beahviour in events and for Promotion/Demotion etc.

Ranks & Roster

Commisioned Officer Ranks:

Colonel - Col // Regiment Commander
Captain - Cpt
Lieutenant - Ltd
Ensign - Ens // dedicated Flag Carrier

Non-Commisoned Officer Ranks:

Sub-Ensign - SEns // Musician Rank
Sergeant - Sgt
Corporal - Cpl

Enlisted Ranks:

Senior Rifleman - SRfl
Private - Pvt
Rifleman - Rfl
Recruit - Rec

1st_NKVD_Col_MustacheWins

1st_NKVD_Rfl_Aloysius
1st_NKVD_Rfl_darthdj31
1st_NKVD_Rfl_VladimirLenin
1st_NKVD_Rfl_Lucy_roach
1st_NKVD_Rfl_Big_Brother
1st_NKVD_Rfl_Karakoran
1st_NKVD_Rfl_ironmonger8
1st_NKVD_Rfl_Sharpes_Warband
1st_NKVD_Rfl_teremaster
1st_NKVD_Rfl_Lord_Tairan

1st_NKVD_Rec_Josef_Garibaldi
1st_NKVD_Rec_rubbermusket
1st_NKVD_Rec_LawrenceTheNormal
1st_NKVD_Rec_Manstein
1st_NKVD_Rec_thefreezer
1st_NKVD_Rec_peterxx
1st_NKVD_Rec_Romulus211
1st_NKVD_Rec_cleverdogbert
1st_NKVD_Rec_wodagibe

Schedule

Fridays, 6 PM EST --> Practice
Saturday, 6 PM EST --> Practice

Showing up atleast one time is mandatory. Practice times may fluctuate once we attend Line Battles regularly.

How to apply?

If you like to apply to the 1st NKVD Riflemen Regiment, fill out the form below and post it here OR shoot me up with a PM:

Name:
Experience:
Timezone:

You can also PM me if you have any questions regarding the Regiment or anything else. Also, feel free to add me on Steam. My ID is: MustacheWins.

Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire.svg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I would have loved to link directly to the Homepage or to JosefVStalin's Youtube Channel or to the NKVD Channel, but I am currently not allowed to post any link of any kind. I will edit that in once I am able to!

Was wondering where the thread was before, couldn't find it after you had claimed ownership of the name before posting the thread.

But anywho Goodluck and Enjoy NW.

p.s. Yes I do watch JosefVStalin's Videos :wink:

Kator Viridian said:
Was wondering where the thread was before, couldn't find it after you had claimed ownership of the name before posting the thread.

We wanted to sort out basic organisational structures before we posted here. And it is my "fault", really, that it didn't got up sooner, but sadly I am not paid for shooting the French :wink:

gokiller said:
Goodluck! (dam you kator, i was about to type something about you :sad: )

Bi-Winning .... BEHHRRRRRRR

MustacheWins said:
Kator Viridian said:

We wanted to sort out basic organisationsl structures before we posted here. And it is my "fault" really that it didn't got up sooner, but sadly I am not paid for shooting the French :wink:

Ah fair enough :wink:

The Muffin King said:
Best of luck and long live mother russia!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

#1 epic hymn of all time!

On a slightly related note, I made a video of a small round I played a few minutes ago, and will uplaod it later. A link will follow :wink:

Its Romulus211 from the forums, can't wait to start kicking ass.

Yes, we did have our first practices this weekend. Fun exprience for all of us I think, a lot of work ahead of us! Sadly, my Fraps didn't work properly :sad:
But I have some more videos online on my YouTube channel: MustacheWins.

And we will try to participate in our first real Line Battle the coming weekend. I will Fraps it if I can, to give you some impressions how we handle things and stuff.
So long, you can still apply :wink:

Back
Top Bottom