Unban Request: Fallen_Loki

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki_

Veteran
Name: Fallen_Loki steamname: jhammett360
Server banned from: NW_Offical_US_1

Somebody on our team placed 3 crates of TNT on top of the cannon I was using, so I set it off, it accidentally tk'd 7 people.  I've had the game 2 days and never used the TNT crates before.  Got permanently banned for a one time offense, don't really understand the draconian response to an accident.

Happened on: 5/2/2012 9:40PM PST

I was present at his latest incident. As well, he is well known in both NW community and cRPG community as a griefer (indeed, many suspect most of "Falllen_" exists mainly to grief). I would put serious thought into whether such a quick unban should be done. He likes to claim he "just bought the game [NW] yesterday." This is false. I have seen him on a few times over the span of one week.

I'm not looking to be a troublemaker. I just think it's better to have both camps heard. That's all I'll say here because I know it's not my place.

I don't know who this guy is, but The Fallen Brigade is a C-RPG strategus clan, of whom I was the leader of for over a year.  Haters gonna hate, but nobody in the Fallen Brigade is a griefer.  Go troll elsewhere.  And I purchased the game yesterday.

I'm looking at the confirmation email.

"Date Confirmed  Mon Apr 30 20:30:59 2012"

right, because it's impossible for you to type your own date here in the forum.

or make multiple purchases.

As a member of Fallen for over a year (Im not anymore), I know Everkistus is not in the slightest bit a griefer and in fact anyone caught seriously griefing or expoliting was kicked out of the clan.

Well, I'm not a griefer at least, but we were talking about Loki :smile:

Go troll somewhere else. I don't want to see my clan getting called a bunch of griefers by a person who clearly doesn't know jack about what he's talking.

Loki is decent. He's never caused trouble in crpg. jros3 is just stiring up trouble. If it was an accident it was an accident.

I can vouch for Loki, he's fairly respectable chum and not known to grief or troll. I am not sure what jros83's beef is with him, but the information he(jros83) has provided is certainly untrue.

Being an enemy of Fallen and Loki in cRPG, I can STILL vouch for Loki as a non-griefing player. Quite the opposite, he's one of the goods who keeps the teamattackers/killers in a leash.

He might use cheap weapons/tactics against his enemies (winning, no matter what!) but I've never seen him grief his teammates, the server or anything else. He's a completely decent player.

I was there but moved forward so didn't see who placed the crates.  It happened right after we spawned so even if it was an accident, you could understand why people would think it was on purpose.  There was also a second stack of 3 explosive crates right next to a cannon the right.

I think it was the round before, there were 4-5 guys (not Fallen or any other clan tags) who stayed at our spawn and build a couple dirt mounds against the edge of the map and put an explosive crate behind them.  When the enemy was right on top of them they lit it and blew themselves and their attackers up ending the match and it was pretty funny.  So it's possible some of these same guys or someone else put the crates down on the cannon and it was an accident.  I might have got a screenshot of the second stack of crates by the other cannon and I'll post later today if I have it.

edit: Didn't get the shot of the explosive but this is the end of the round before that I was talking about.
mb203.jpg

Weren said:
I can vouch for Loki, he's fairly respectable chum and not known to grief or troll. I am not sure what jros83's beef is with him, but the information he(jros83) has provided is certainly untrue.

it certainly IS true.

just because someone has forum friends who will answer their beck-and-call does not mean they somehow manifest a credibility out of thin air. I trust the admins/mods have more sense than to be swayed by thread gangbanging.

I don't even know Loki. Never personally spoken to him. But any one who is part of the crpg community can vouch for him. Troll is fail troll.

I can vouch for Loki, being member and/or leader of:
    The Istiniar Guard (Native for a few months)
    Merciless/The Risen (cRPG for 2+ years)

I have never seen Fallen_Loki cause any trouble in his long timespan of being a member within the cRPG community

I've also been an ex-clan member of the Fallen Brigade and they have never been griefing, besides don't drag an entire clan into one mans faults, it looks stupid.

You kids do not seem to understand that jumping to labeling someone a "troll" and using phrases like "fail troll" gives yourselves away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom