41st Kings Regiment of Foot Forum ! *Recruiting*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUDR3C0N

Sergeant at Arms
2lvloxu.jpg

Introduction! (Read in pure british accent)

Greetings, Sir you look like you seem to have some bravery soldier? Am i right ? Well maybe you should become one of the 41st Kings Regiment of Foot! You will have a jolly good show shooting your foes down with your rifles and deafeating all the other nations for the mighty country Britain! If you accept you will take charge defeating your foes one by one, repeatedly of course!

Ah, well i see you don't think that your not convinced yet in joining the foot guards? Hmm well if not ! You could evan join our artillery division who 41st_Dsgt_Markus has taken command of! You will receive the best training anywhere by our fine Drill seargents and our officer staff! If you still don't have a choice of joining or not, Well i guess you could join our main server named : 41st_Public_Server - You can easily find it by going to server filter and selecting battlemode = Siege, And while your there contact any member of the 41st for more information on how to join or just some information of the 41st.

If your thinking of joining the 41st then i think you would have a jolly good show slaughtering all of them frenchys! Or should I say Austrians. Read below for some more information and contact me through taleworlds if you would like to know more. Well what are you waiting for get the haberdasher out of your homes and onto our battlefield! GOD SAVE THE KING!

About the regiment - And its past

Ah, hello there old bean i see you have carried on reading. Well that just brilliant! this section of the thread will tell you about the regiment and a bit about its past and some about the leaders and there skills.

Well I think we should be starting with the uniform, If you do decide to join we join the team Britain and always choose the uniform : Coldstream Foot Guards and of course, go the troop type ranker. If you don't know what the uniform looks like click the spoiler, Don't worry you won't be spoiling anything.

2mca7iq.jpg

So as you know the uniform you will need, needs to be smart of course! So don't get it dirty, Or you'll be buying the next one.

As you already know our officers are highly skilled in commanding and in skill also, We have different skills for each officer and are fully skilled in each also. If you would like to join you could someday get the the rank of Colonel, Well not really but i guess you could get promoted eventually if your working hard.

The ranking list is this :
Officers

Colonel - Col
Lt.Colonel - LtCol
Major - Mjr
Captain - Cpt
Lieutenant - Lt
Adjeudant - Adj

Non Commised Officers ( NCO )

Colour Sergeant Major - Csm
Drill sergeant - Dsgt
Sergeant Major - SgtMjr
Staff Sergeant - SSgt
Sergeant  - Sgt

Enlisted

Lance Corporal - Lcpl
Corporal - Cpl                 
Guard - Grd
Private first class - Pfc
Private - Pvt
Cadet - Cdt
Recruit - Rec

The ranks above will show you well, What the ranks are and there are some certain ways you can get promoted and some of them reasons is, Recruiting, Leadership skills (NCO's And Officers Only) Skill in-game, Obeying your superior officers and many more. Now if you don't mind old chap I think I might to and sit down for some tea and biscuits ^^ But wait were not done! Here is the history of the 41st Kings Regiment Regiment of Foot!

The 41st (Kings) Regiment of Foot was an infantry regiment of the British Army, formed in 1719 and amalgamated into The Kings Regiment in 1881.

The regiment was raised by General Edmund Fielding in March 1719 out of independent companies of invalids and Chelsea out-pensioners - soldiers incapable of normal service through disease, age or injury. They were renamed the Royal Invalids in 1741, and in 1751, they were numbered the 41st Regiment of Foot. In 1782, when other regiments took county titles, they were denoted as the 41st (Royal Invalids) Regiment of Foot; in 1787 they ceased to comprise invalids and became a conventional line regiment, dropping the title. They finally received a territorial affiliation in 1831, becoming the 41st (Kings) Regiment of Foot.

The 41st regiment served with distinction in Canada during the War of 1812 where it gained more battle honours than any other British unit during that period. It participated in the capture of Detroit under Major General Isaac Brock (for which he was knighted). They were involved with the siege of Fort Meigs, the battle of the River Raisin and took part on board British ships during the Battle of Lake Erie. After the defeat, the 41st retired from Fort Amherstburg (Malden) under the command of Major-General Henry Procter and were defeated at the Battle of Moraviantown, or the Thames. Shadrack Byfield was a private in the 41st during this period, and he chronicled the battalion's actions in his diary, before losing an arm.

The unit is still represented today by a group of historical re-enactors from all over Ontario, including Fort George. There is another unit in England, the regimental home.

Now, as you know of the past regimental stuff, its time to decide if your worthy enough of joining. It's your decision to either join the great British empire or join the slimy french. If your not satisfied the roster and steam group Etc.. is down below.

Main line infantry >>35 Members<<

41st_Col_BLUDR3C0N
41st_LtCol_Fevian
41st_Cpt_Titankiller
41st_Lt_SirJames
41st_Rec_Naara
41st_Rec_Woody
41st_Cpl_Joe_Mctavish
41st_Sgt_Dutchmen
41st_Rec_Aximes
41st_Rec_Lanson
41st_Cdt_Borris
41st_Rec_SniPeR
41st_Rec_Ledus
41st_Rec_Docroe
41st_Rec_Darfen
41st_Rec_Damianwill
41st_Rec_Dingochet
41st_Rec_Dxradio
41st_Rec_Gunman983
41st_Rec_Jackmiller
41st_Rec_Mogon197
41st_Rec_KillerPenguin
41st_Rec_Zenmuffin
41st_Rec_Sample_The_Conquer
41st_Rec_Smexygaylord
41st_Rec_Fallenempire
41st_Rec_briggledash
41st_Rec_Dovahkin
41st_Rec_Dragther
41st_Cdt_Shaw101
41st_Cdt_Lecroix
41st_Rec_smithy
41st_Rec_Vaderland
41st_Cdt_Bumblebear
41st_Rec_Zura​

Artillery (Division) >>4 Members<<

41st_Arty_Dsgt_Markus
41st_Arty_Rec_Whitewolf
41st_Arty_Pfc_Joe_Mctavish
41st_Arty_Cdt_Olaf

Won

41st Vs 34th -  9-1  -  28th April 2012
41st Vs 34th -  8-2  -  1st May 2012
*DRAW* 41st Vs [CWD] 3rd Royale  5  -  5  4th May 2012
41st Vs 14th - 7-3 - 13th May 2012
41st Vs 53rd -  4-1  - 4th June 2012
41st Vs 53rd -  5-0  - 4th June 2012 (Siege)
41st Vs 25te -  6-0  -  8th July 2012

Lost
(None)

4ilohd.jpg

*NOTICE*

Training times :

Monday : 7:00 Pm GMT

Tuesday : 7:00 Pm GMT

Thursday : 7:00 Pm GMT

Upcoming Linebattles -

We have 1 upcoming linebattle :

4th May 2012 - Against CWD 3rd Royale  - Standard line battle rules - Map  : Random Plains (Medium)

*NOTICE*

New training times : Simplified

Monday : 7:25 Pm GMT - 8:25 German standard time - 4:25 US Central time  -  9:25 Central European time (CET)

Tuesday : 7:25 Pm GMT - 8:25 German standard time - 4:25 US Central time  - 9:25 Central European time (CET)

Thursday 7:25 Pm GMT - 8:25 German standard time - 4:25 US Central time  - 9:25 Central European time (CET)

Upcoming Linebattles Update : 2

41st VS [CWD] 3rd Royale - Friday 4th may 2012 - 7:00 Pm GMT (Use timing zones above or contact me Via steam/ Taleworlds Pm)

Public Event :
Monday Historical Linebattle Event  *INVITED*
Starting : Monday 7th May 2012
Time : 7:45 Pm GMT (Use timing zones above or contact me Via steam/ Taleworlds Pm)
Rules : Rules will be shown in the forum, And will be told to every member of the 41st Kings Regiment of Foot. (Arty Division will not be used Unless otherwise, Sorry.)
Forum : Monday Historical Linebattle event forum!

Updates towards regiment :
Arty division made, Drill seargent Markus will be in charge of training. Max Arty squad = 5 Looking for 1 more. (You will still be following the commands of the Col. and joining the linebattles.

Battalions will be made over the next weeks, Battlaion 1 And Battlaion 2, These will be used to seperate and create meelee tactics in place and to use double rank and maybe triple rank.

Linebattles are on a weekly basis, Around 1-3 Linebattles roughly every week.

New server will be upgraded to 150 slots soon enough, And administrators will be many more. (Note : All administrators are the rank of officer.)

Server Information :

Server name : 41st_Public_Server
GameType : Seige
Map : Depending on players it will change.
Player base : 10-25+ Average player base.
Rules : Only the 41st may recruit on that server and any Teamkilling/Trolling of any degree may result in slay/kick or temp/perm ban.

Best of luck, Col. BLUDR3C0N​

*NOTICE*

Up-coming Linebattles : 1 Every week

Public Event :
Monday Historical Linebattle Event  *INVITED*
Starting : Monday 7th May 2012
Time : 7:45 Pm GMT (Use timing zones above or contact me Via steam/ Taleworlds Pm)
Rules : Rules will be shown in the forum, And will be told to every member of the 41st Kings Regiment of Foot. (Arty Division will not be used Unless otherwise, Sorry.)
Forum : Monday Historical Linebattle event forum!

We won/Drew with the line battle against the [CWD] 3rd royale.  Score : 5-5

Anyone who wishes to fight against the 41st, Please contact me via taleworlds forums.

Updates on Forums/Regiment.

The Arty division will be used in the historical line battle event, Also we are looking for 1 more person. The max aloud in the division is 5, The arty division will still be in linebattles with the main army if needed.

Battalions are being discussed with the officer staff. Most likely Battalion 1 and Battalion 2. Tags would be : 41st_1stBat_(RANK)_(NAME) And it would be the same for the 2ndBat but just change the numbers where the 1stBat is already done. You will be chosen into a specific group meaning, Battalion 1 would be meelee and Battalion 2 would be ranged, there will be a specific officer controlling each battalion. We still don't know how long till they are made. Arty will Automatically be in battalion 1.

*Fixed* Bugs on the 41st_Public_Server have been fixed, if you see any contact an admin/ Officer staff.

New Recruitingment feature will be added on the forum, This will help/tell you how and where to join the 41st in simple steps.

*NOTICE*

Line Battles

The 41st Kings Regiment of Foot and the 41st Artillery division has now been permanently added to the the historical line battle event every monday.

Training Times :

The training times for monday have been changed to 6:45 Pm GMT and then we have a linebattle at 7:00 Pm GMT.

Regimental news :

Battalions will be made during this week.

We are accepting all members who wish to join. But you will be asked questions of your past regiments and your skill in-game Etc...

Main server will be increased to 150 slots during the week. (41st_Public_Server)

New training times added.

Promotions were done today after the line battle which had some rather good performance, Nice job guys :wink:

We are accepting most linebattles against other regiments or joint training sessions if requested.

Best of luck, Col. BLUDR3C0N​

*NOTICE*

News :

1st and 2nd Battalion have been created on 13th May 2012, If you haven't already gotten a battalion please contact an officer to know what battalion you are now in. Yesterday we defeated the Nr 14th in a linebattle the score was 7-3.

Artillary division has been removed due to inactivity, But we are  willing to bring it back later on in a the futre.

We have a linebattle tonight at : 7:15 Pm GMT and its the historical line battle event.

Forum its self will be updated during the next week or so. Any questions about the regiment contact me via taleworlds/Steam.

Teamspeak 3 server has no been upgraded with 1 year contract with 100 slots, Specific admins have been chosen like before.

85.236.100.85:12207

hudson57 said:
i am confused i thought this was the kings army not  a regiment

Greetings, This did intend to be an official army and it was for a while untill I disbanded the army. The regiment its self however is still active, Another forum will be posted since this one is very outdated.
~Best of Luck, Col. BLUDR3C0N​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom