MP Tutorial Scenes Basic Guide On Mapping (Scene Making) In Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

What should the attacker to flag runtime be for siege maps? I've timed 45sec, 1:15min, and 1:20 min on the native maps. Why such variation in times? On Warband it seems anything outside the 30-45sec runtime is unplayable.

Is there a way to get the "la haye" and "hugo" props to spawn windows? They seem to have wood frames, but no glass in their windows. Will i have to place windows in every windowsill?

Everyone asking about terrain generating needs to use this: http://mbcommands.ollclan.eu/terrain/

3rdRoF T.Conroy said:
How do you change the weather? Add fog, make it night etc.
You can preview the weather using the weather function, but to actually make it on the scene you have to code it using the module system.

3rdRoF T.Conroy said:
How do you change the weather? Add fog, make it night etc.
You have to place the scene object "mm_weather_(pick)" anywhere. Then by reading the thread, it says:

Prop settings
# Weather scene props
mm_weather_time      # var1 = time of day 0-23; Default = 15 (hours)
mm_weather_rain        # var1 = rain type; 1 = rain 2 = snow, var2 = rain amount 0-25
mm_weather_clouds  # var1 = cloud amount 0-100; Default = 30
mm_weather_fog        # var1 = fog distance in meters * 10 where fog completely blocks visibility. 1-127; 0 = default (no fog)
mm_weather_thunder      # var1 = thunder type: 0 = none 1 = thunder only 2 = thunder & lighting,
                                    # var2 = thunder frequency 0-100 ; the higher value the more thunder
mm_weather_wind      # var1 = flora_wind_strength in % 0-100; Default = 14
                                    # var2 = water_wind_strength in % 0-100; Default = 14

I am trying to make a river but the only thing I know how to is by elevating the ground downward. Is their an another way to make a river, like an object?

Some reason, I can't see all of the 'edit tab'...

I dunno why.

It's kinda hard to explain  :neutral:

Nhpq2yg.png
i think this is somthing like JamesThompson's problem. can't see the bottom of the edit tab

Hey, I am trying to make a map with boats on it. How do I make the boat rudder so that it will enable the player to take control of the ship? Currently, all that will happen is that you will press "F" only to see the loading bar fill up over and over again rapidly.

Sherlock Holmes said:
I think all you need to do is assign Var1: 1 on the ship prop, without spawning the rudder. Then it should auto-spawn the rudder.
The schooner doesn't spawn with a rudder. I'm trying to put a schooner on. Sorry, I did not specify.

Is it possible to change the mod of a map originally made in NW for siege, from siege to conqest simply by adding necessary entry points for conqest? If yes, whatelse shld be done to mk it run on the MP Server?

Back
Top Bottom