MP Musket Era Beta's Shack Retired

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for double post :smile:

So tell me guys what is it you want to change in the game any colors not right? or a weird texture bug?
just post emh here ill try my best :grin:

People do complain that the French uniforms are not dark enough and the fact the 45e have grey britches instead of white. Maybe work on those two?

SeanBeansShako said:
People do complain that the French uniforms are not dark enough and the fact the 45e have grey britches instead of white. Maybe work on those two?
Update! Ive done the color but the britches not sure...
But i can still do it quickly

Would it be possible to ''request'' a Swedish revamp of one of the french infantry uniforms? Would be quite awesome!

Sven

What Gokiller said.

Furthermore I really like your current re-skins!

gokiller said:
He wants a french uniform with an "swedish uniform" re-texture

so French Uniform becomes Swedish Uniform
Ah ok Thanks Gokiller
SvenssonHD said:
What Gokiller said.

Furthermore I really like your current re-skins!
To answer his question i can try but to release it like that it would make me feel weird... like people are running around with swedish... but i hope that when the source code comes out i can creat the swedish faction to make them :smile:

Oh yes Next Project Announcement!
-Kingdom of Italy Project (Deciding what age)
-The Dutch :grin:

Ill try my best to make them but i also ahve exams coming up so ill try to do as much as i can

Hey guys ive been snooping around in NTW for some help for kingdom of italy
Here is what i found
ba1477559a7f.jpg

I need help which one is right that one or this one?
Historex%20Card%20802%20Italian%20Line%20Infantry.jpg

To be fair, most of NTW visually is pretty accurate but go with the drawn art. Also, I do hope the Officer bicorn is still on your to do list!

SeanBeansShako said:
To be fair, most of NTW visually is pretty accurate but go with the drawn art. Also, I do hope the Officer bicorn is still on your to do list!
What officer bicorn? and thnx!

Commander Millander said:
The Dutch

http://centjours.mont-saint-jean.com/unitesNL.php
THanks millander
gaham1 said:
I would never trust total war series for information. Use the drawing.
lol why not cause the one i found is from a italian retexture mod

but ill go with the drawing thanks everybody!
Ill start making them and post when im done with the whole faction one of them will come up this week :grin:

I'll ask again.

If it is possible could you reskin the Austrian Artillery Ranker and Captain Bicorns and make it so a regiment of Russia, Prussia, Austria and the United Kingdom have at least one officer wearing one. Most officers right now apart from one of the French seem to  don't seem to sport these iconic hats.

If your looking for regimental suggestions, I do suggest the 33rd for the British to start with.

BetaKnight said:
I can do that but whats with the artillery what do you want to change?

The Artillery Ranker wears his bicorn with the corners facing to the front, whilst the Captain of the Austrian Artillery wears his bicorn with the corners at the side of his head.

I was thinking British and Prussian Officers wearing the bicorn of the ranker and the Russian and Austrian line Officers getting the Captains bicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom