MP Musket Era Beta's Shack Retired

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was up to me they wouldn't get the overkill parade uniform, but we aren't exactly in a position to be picky.

I'll probably hack away the plume, though.

Vicccard said:
If it was up to me they wouldn't get the overkill parade uniform, but we aren't exactly in a position to be picky.

I'll probably hack away the plume, though.
Duuring making something less fancy, what is this madness?  :eek:

While I do love the fancy parade dress sported by many (cavarly) regiments in this era, La belle Alliance is more campaign-based. Meaning, for example, less fancy plumes, braid and fuss.

The Kurtka was often word buttoned over left-over-right, which meant that the blue labels would be on the inside, with only a stripe of blue still noticeable on the left. This to protect the labels against foul weather. Just before battle, however, it wasn't uncommon for the men to quickly change it back.

34o58o8.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?q865449lpxa3uuu

I ain't Kochi. I get straight to the point. Maybe ill be fancy with the chasseurs a cheval.
But yeah Here it is!
WARNING!
Please make a folder called Back-up
In your Napoleonic Wars folder. And copy paste French_Shakos.dds from (Hard drive letter here)...Programs\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Textures and paste that in your back up folder.
Thanks!

Any bugs, tell me. And don't forget! Take a picture of your adventure!

Hey Guys,
I've decided to work on some Revolutionary Uniforms (American War of Independence). I've edited AoFI uniforms. So credits to shredorz for the models and uv map.
It's my first time doing folds/creases. It's Work In Progress.
So I continue:
Before
ve88jt.jpg
After
(Ignore the armpit. Im still working on it)
9pnl0z.jpg

I'm open for criticism

Edit: Forgot to mention: The before picture was already customized to my liking. And the buttons are from Napoleonic Wars.

Hello beta i am the co designer of the American revolution Mod  :cool: i was wondering you could PM the link to the tricorn it would be very helpful to us thanks  :smile:

I beg you, please upload the Tricorne i was searching for something like this forever, prefer the fancy tricornes over these 19th Century hats  :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom