North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Audiate said:
Make sure you installed to D:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/Modules/(North and South, of course). If that doesn't work, try this:
Nytech said:
- Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband on steam and select view CD key.
Copy the Napoleonic Wars serial code or keep it open.

- Click Start > Run
- Enter regedit, right click to open with administrative rights
- A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
- Search the entry, serial_key_nw,
- If it doesent exist, make a string value with that name and enter your cd key there.
- make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
- If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the installer, and have fun playing!
Otherwise, I can't help you.
what...?

Burndaddy said:
I just tried this out and its really cool. Unfortunately I can't seem to find more than one or two other players actually playing it on the servers....(at least any without passwords)

We had about 50-80 public players in the first 3 weeks after the release.
You will expact way more public players when the new patch is out :wink:

louisianatigerscotty6422 said:
How do I get the game??? When does it come out??? :grin:

Its already out!

You should take a look in the main forum, not in this thread here! :wink:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,309.0.html

i'm having the same problem and i did it but it still doesn't work i even deleted the existing one and replaced it and it still didn't work.

I keep hearing that you don't need Napoleonic Wars to play this yet every time I run the installer it says NW is needed but not detected.. help?

Burndaddy said:
I just tried this out and its really cool. Unfortunately I can't seem to find more than one or two other players actually playing it on the servers....(at least any without passwords)

Join a regiment, the public servers may be dead but as soon as event time rolls around several hundred players get on. Publics will get a lot on when 0.4 comes out. Which should be soooooooooooooooon...

Just tell him to download the mod and put it into the server files and configure them (at least that's we did it back at MnG)

I can't even play because I have the gamestop downloaded version and when downloading it says it can't find Napoleonic Wars... Most mods have a way of just getting by that but this mod doesn't have one, that I know of.. :/

Back
Top Bottom