located in Germany

Rules:
- Do not make TKs or teamhits
- Do not troll or insult other players
- Do not run/sail away if you are the last one
- Only the 3tes is allowed to recruit​

6viekdqdnwe.png

At the moment we have only two Maps on the sea fight server,
so if you have a naval-map you can send it to KArantukki or post it in this thread.

o3qf9dpeto1a.png

Name: 3tesIR_Train_1
Gamemode: -
Slots: 200
located in Germany

Name: 3tesIR_Train_2
Gamemode: -
Slots: 200
located in Germany

The trainservers can be used for trains, linebattles and events.
If you need a server for your regiment to train you can ask [3tes]s.kronseder90/Kalitorian or [3tes] KArantukki in steam.​

The custom map that the client downloads from your server will not overwrite the original .sco file in the Napoleonic Wars module folder mate.

@ Vincenzo, thanks. Good to know. ^^

We updated this thread and add a new server, the Seafight_Server. But we need maps, so if you have some naval maps please send it to me.  :smile:

Yes thats not really a seafight but I like it and it would be great if you could send me the map when you are finish.  :smile:

Sry, on Monday evening I close the Servers because we need all power for the monday historical linebattle. But now its up again.

Seafight is boring ,when only 6 Users are playing it. I've never seen more than 6 players on the server btw.
Also the long way to get to the other island is very boring and takes a long time (3-5 minutes).

Steinchen said:
Seafight is boring ,when only 6 Users are playing it. I've never seen more than 6 players on the server btw.
Also the long way to get to the other island is very boring and takes a long time (3-5 minutes).

offended because we kicked you out of the regiment?  :smile:

KArantukki said:
Steinchen said:

Nah. That's just,what I think or see. I never saw more than 6 players on both servers.

Steinchen said:
KArantukki said:
Steinchen said:

Nah. That's just,what I think or see. I never saw more than 6 players on both servers.

The server is probably lying so people like you don't join it.
Seriously if you don't like it then gtfo

Agros said:
Steinchen said:
KArantukki said:
Steinchen said:

:lol:

The server is probably lying so people like you don't join it.
Seriously if you don't like it then gtfo

Back
Top Bottom