NW Completed 10thCWD Weekly EU Events (Friday and Tuesday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations to all Regiments from the 2nd Jaegers, Fantastic Battle holding the small Ridout against cannons and some Infantry Regiment or Another, Aswell as a well done to every Regiment that came with us to help take the Great Ridout, Which was a huge challenge.
Very well done battle, Fantastic that all Regiments held onto the rules.
And a last thankyou to Victor for your help on the Left Flank.
Well done for organising this Battle.
Hopefully you'll organise one next week?

I do enjoy your Tuesday conquest,hope the 4e is there this week :smile:

Just got told we'd been banned...damn shame...

jezza93 said:

Not as much banned, as just removed. Not everyone, but some of the members of 4e were not giving them selfs a good name. Rule breaking and trolling in chat the whole lot. It's not a pleasure to remove a regiment form our event but it had to be done.

diego1255 said:
jezza93 said:

Not as much banned, as just removed. Not everyone, but some of the members of 4e were not giving them selfs a good name. Rule breaking and trolling in chat the whole lot. It's not a pleasure to remove a regiment form our event but it had to be done.

I'll talk to the regiment about that,any chance of letting us back in? And what particular things were bad,I wasn't in that last conquest.

jezza93 said:
diego1255 said:
jezza93 said:

I'll talk to the regiment about that,any chance of letting us back in? And what particular things were bad,I wasn't in that last conquest.

Add me on steam mate, we can talk then.

My Steam - Diego1255

If this event is still on I would like to book the 1st King's Dragoon Guards into your Conquest on Tuesday with 8-12 cavalry (probably 8 on recent attendance lol) obviously well come onto your ts as well but thought I'd shout it out here too :cool:

Wodan All Father said:
If this event is still on I would like to book the 1st King's Dragoon Guards into your Conquest on Tuesday with 8-12 cavalry (probably 8 on recent attendance lol) obviously well come onto your ts as well but thought I'd shout it out here too :cool:

Yes indeed the event is still going. You are more than welcome to join in :smile: like you said, make sure you're on teamspeak to register on the day.

For anyone wishing to join the 13thSLI - Please add: 13thSLI_Tmalia on steam

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014063381/

Back
Top Bottom