Straw Hat Society

Users who are viewing this thread

Order of the Straw Hat
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Straw Hat no longer is just the most ravishing head ware in PWonia, now there's a much more sinister meaning behind it. The Straw Hat is a symbol, a symbol of what you may ask? One of death, destruction, killing, and maybe even a little insanity. Now what does this have to do with you? A mass of ruthless, gold lusting, and partially insane men have adorned these hats and plague the land. I am proud to consider myself one of these men, known as the Straw Hat Society. ~ Le Fox, written in response to an admin based on a complaint about himself

To those of you looking to join, you cannot. The life of the Hat chooses you. To those of you looking to stop us, you cannot. The hat guides us and the blades of our swords. To those of you the wonder why we do what we do, simply, the hat. But if you feel you are able, and blood thristy enough to be considerd one of us, just try on a hat and test your luck. You'll need alot of it, because the hat doesn't choose the weak, oh no, not at all.....

~Edict of the Hat~
One Shalt never cast their straw hat aside
A man with the Straw hat is a brother in arms
In Battle, In Strife, In Rest, In sickness, In Exhaustion, In joyous ecstasy, even In the Bosum of a fair madien, doth thou are to never remove the Hat
Embrace the Hat, let mind, soul, hat, and sword become one
Bathe in the Blood of the fallen, just make sure the hat stays clean
If it is noth clear already, Keep thine Straw Hat at all times!
Thine shalt break the legs of doth whos does disgrace the hat!

Devoute Servants of the Hat
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Le Fox

We didn't add the rest of ya because we didn't want to add you without asking (you kno who you are)

You know Im in

Legolan Glendor

and dont *****, I`ve been raiding in a straw hat for the past week, protecting bayard as he was wearing one, add me to the damn roster.

On Dominion this hat's 5 denars at the main town's square.

Just as a shoutOut, in case ya wanted ta knOw.

OT: iEndorse these hats.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140222.msg5450129.html#msg5450129
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,140222.msg5450418.html#msg5450418

Rasorath said:
(TWD)Tom said:
just try on a hat and test you're luck.
(TWD)Tom said:
test you're luck.
(TWD)Tom said:
you are luck.

scaled.php

I propose a change in our laws.

There are a considerable number of players who wear straw hats recently, likely only due to the presence of this society. I propose that we weed out the impostors as to not let them diminish our good name.

Wow, only people I heard about in this society

It's like with Scienthology:

the wierder the society, the more celebrities it has

Splintert said:
I propose a change in our laws.

There are a considerable number of players who wear straw hats recently, likely only due to the presence of this society. I propose that we weed out the impostors as to not let them diminish our good name.

aye!! we must! for the good of our brothers!

Back
Top Bottom