Version 1.152 Compatibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

yep it works. itll say "the current compatiable version is 1.143 and you have 1.152 installed, do you wish to continue installation" Just install and viola! I havent had any issues with it. Only thing you cant run WSE(unless its been updated over past week that im unaware of)

Galdus said:
What will loosing WSE do to the game? I have the battle orders installed as well.
You'll get a host of script errors (and broken features) if you are trying to play the Diplo+PBOD that requires WSE.

shooter215 said:
Is the current Diplomacy Mod able to work on 1.152? It worked fine on 1.151 and I'm just wondering :?:
Just note that you aren't getting any of the campaign script bugfixes from the 1.15x patches when you're playing your 1.143 Diplomacy on 1.15x. Other than that, it should work fine.

I have 1.152 installed through Steam, but when I went to install Diplomacy it said I had an 'unknown' version of Mount and Blade Warband installed :sad:
The mod appears to open up fine to the main menu, but the list of saved games is empty, so it seems I can't import my Native save file onto this, any ideas how I'd go about doing this?

You have to go to your savegames folder, which should be under "My Documents". There will be a folder in there called "Native", which contains your native savegames. If you haven't made a Diplomacy save yet, just copy the folder and name it "Diplomacy".

In theory, you only need to copy the diplomacy code into the module system for Warband 1.153 and it should work again. So, why hasn't anyone tried it?
A little cooperation could achieve this very fast. Every person takes care of a single python file and after some bughunting and testing, diplomacy for 1.153 would be finished.

I've just finished doing it. It was a pain..a real pain. I've bug-hunted it decentely and finally there are no errors in compiling.

Sadly, it crashes quite soon. I'm a bit too tired of that thing, now, but if anyone is willing to try to find out what's wrong with it, here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23664530/diplomacy1153.zip

Just one note: "lord_find_alternative_faction" in module_scripts has been commented out and replaced with the "old" diplomacy one, because it was too different. It was the last script and I hadn't got the will to think how to integrate the two.

Hi, I accidentally launched Diplomacy in 1.153 and my save is corrupt to the previous versions. This patch posted by Koteko does not work for me. I can run the game but performance in battle are considerably reduce it. You have a solution or is screwed? Thank you.

It's pretty bugged when you run your own faction. Lords auto join which I don't like. I need to be able to approve and assign fiefs before they join, but with diplomacy installed it completely skips that step. Grr such a shame.

Im getting alot of bugs. My options arnt working, so I cant change difficulty, and I cant make it so my reports show up that say when have killed someone. Also I did a fight and my companions went from being level 7 to level 31 immediately, and a few ingame days later, they disappeared.

can anyone help me? i downloaded the latest patch (1.153) and Diplomacy mod and i get none of the features the mod offers. someone on this post said that it works with all the patches after 1.143 even with the error message. the reason i noticed that is because i went to the camp menu and didn't have the ability to change mod options. :sad: . But after i downloaded it i clicked the icon on my desktop and click the module native which i always click and got non of the features. Please someone help me......

I really really miss Diplomacy for one reason above all the others.  I forgot how tedious managing equipment with multiple followers was without Diplomacy.  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom