Version 1.152 Compatibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

supaflywhiteboy12 said:
can anyone help me? i downloaded the latest patch (1.153) and Diplomacy mod and i get none of the features the mod offers. someone on this post said that it works with all the patches after 1.143 even with the error message. the reason i noticed that is because i went to the camp menu and didn't have the ability to change mod options. :sad: . But after i downloaded it i clicked the icon on my desktop and click the module native which i always click and got non of the features. Please someone help me......

You need to change the mod from "Native" to "Diplomacy".

i installed latest version of diplomacy on warband v1.153, i copied my savegame from warband to diplomacy but when i try to load it it gives me an error about being 553 files/codecs or scripts, and there should only be 551?

Dylan said:
i installed latest version of diplomacy on warband v1.153, i copied my savegame from warband to diplomacy but when i try to load it it gives me an error about being 553 files/codecs or scripts, and there should only be 551?
Caba`drin said:
Native 1.153 adds 2 scenes, so taking a save from Native 1.153 to Diplomacy 4.2 (built on 1.143) will result in that error. Either start a new game in Diplomacy or open up your scenes.txt file, go to the bottom, copy the last line and paste it twice. Then go to the top and increment the number by 2 to trick the game into thinking there are 2 more scenes.

thanks for the reply.

i did as you said and pasted the last line in scene.txt and pasted it 2 times, then changed it from 551 to 553 and now it works, but wont it give a problem when i get to the 2 scenes missing? or do you by any chance know which scenes that 1.153 adds?

Dylan said:
thanks for the reply.

i did as you said and pasted the last line in scene.txt and pasted it 2 times, then changed it from 551 to 553 and now it works, but wont it give a problem when i get to the 2 scenes missing? or do you by any chance know which scenes that 1.153 adds?
Both scenes are for multiplayer, so you won't run into any trouble.

is diplomacy for 1,153 yet cuz i cant find in anywhere ? maybe i fail but can someone tell me where it is  if it exists?

gek1143 said:
is diplomacy for 1,153 yet cuz i cant find in anywhere ? maybe i fail but can someone tell me where it is  if it exists?
Diplo 4.2 is made on 1.143. It will still work on 1.15x
Caba`drin said:
Just note that you aren't getting any of the campaign script bugfixes from the 1.15x patches when you're playing your 1.143 Diplomacy on 1.15x. Other than that, it should work fine.

thanks but im running it now and im having problems wiht walking around the streets from castles/villages/towns i dont see building at all all ppl just stand in each other when i attack bandit lairs i cant get out of the battle when i won and when i enter the tavern i see no tavern keeper and i stand on top of it but when i move i fall into the tavern and thats about everything i found out in 2 minutes of playing the mod anything i can do about it? please answer if u know a solutiob or not

gek1143 said:
thanks but im running it now and im having problems wiht walking around the streets from castles/villages/towns i dont see building at all all ppl just stand in each other when i attack bandit lairs i cant get out of the battle when i won and when i enter the tavern i see no tavern keeper and i stand on top of it but when i move i fall into the tavern and thats about everything i found out in 2 minutes of playing the mod anything i can do about it?
Not heard of this myself. I guess I'd try a reinstall of Warband and then the mod and see.

Caba`drin said:
gek1143 said:
thanks but im running it now and im having problems wiht walking around the streets from castles/villages/towns i dont see building at all all ppl just stand in each other when i attack bandit lairs i cant get out of the battle when i won and when i enter the tavern i see no tavern keeper and i stand on top of it but when i move i fall into the tavern and thats about everything i found out in 2 minutes of playing the mod anything i can do about it?
Not heard of this myself. I guess I'd try a reinstall of Warband and then the mod and see.
after reinstalling 4-5 times it finally works like its supposed to with the towns thanks for your help.

since i installed this mod, ive been having some problems during fights which i didnt have in native, every once in a while ( mainly during sieges ) my game keeps 'freezing' when im fighting and its incredibly annoying, any ideas on how to solve?

also, im playing as sarranid emir now, i got approval to marry a daughter of another emir , his daughter and the feast are in the castle he just recieved from campain ( Uhhun castle from khergit khanate ) , but he is in his other castle ( Samarra Castle ), so whenever the feast ( and marrige opportunity ) ends, Emir Nuan ( thats the NPC in question ) travels from Samarra Castle to Uhhun Castle but halfway there, i get the popup message about feast being ready and hes awaiting me, he returns back to Samarra Castle while his daughter ( Lady Zandina ) and the feast are in Uhhun castle... it does say Samarra Castle is where his home is, but how can i marry her when hes never in the castle? just recently he WAS in Uhhun castle finaly, but the feast ended, so i get new popup and i used the instant travel to get there, but as soon as the popup is there, he leaves Uhhun castle and travels to Samarra castle, any way to fix this?

koteko said:
I've just finished doing it. It was a pain..a real pain. I've bug-hunted it decentely and finally there are no errors in compiling.

Sadly, it crashes quite soon. I'm a bit too tired of that thing, now, but if anyone is willing to try to find out what's wrong with it, here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23664530/diplomacy1153.zip

Just one note: "lord_find_alternative_faction" in module_scripts has been commented out and replaced with the "old" diplomacy one, because it was too different. It was the last script and I hadn't got the will to think how to integrate the two.
I have tried to update Diplomacy on my own, but I get errors when trying to compile it.
Your version does compile without errors and it seems to be okay, so I don't understand why it crashes when I try to start the game. Very mysterious.
Waihti, please come back!

Waihti said:
hirovard said:
No likly as it seems development for this mod has stopped

are you sure?  :wink:

You have returned! And you return on the day that I have installed your mod.

Whenever I try to load my native save in M&B:W with the latest version of diplomacy (4.2) I get an error saying LOAD ERROR : Number of scenes in file : 553, exceeds 551. Is there some way I can play diplomacy on my native save? I just became a king after all, and cannot be bothered to do it again.

EDIT: Silly me, I did not read all of the thread posts when I posted this. There is a fix after all yay! Welcome back.
Time to enjoy your mod.

Waihti said:
hirovard said:
No likly as it seems development for this mod has stopped

are you sure?  :wink:

Great! Could you please update the source here to 4.3 as well? I would like to merge my custom changes...

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1975

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom