Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

NightHawkreal said:
Well, gentlemen, you have paid attention to me a couple of pages.  :smile: However, in the topic you looked only to talk about me. So I do not know, are you interested in mod or just want someone to insult?

I respect the developers for what they have done, it is the most researched mod, but their PR is terrible.

We don't want to insult you, you made your point ok it's your point I do not agree with it but you don't have make it clear a 1000 times it's unrespectful..

I ask you with all respect can you stop? It's also better for you believe me.

V0lum3D said:
NightHawkreal said:
Well, gentlemen, you have paid attention to me a couple of pages.  :smile: However, in the topic you looked only to talk about me. So I do not know, are you interested in mod or just want someone to insult?

I respect the developers for what they have done, it is the most researched mod, but their PR is terrible.

We don't want to insult you, you made your point ok it's your point I do not agree with it but you don't have make it clear a 1000 times it's unrespectful..

I ask you with all respect can you stop? It's also better for you believe me.

This.

You have put it quite nicely.

YourStepDad said:
How about you don't deserve **** and shut the hell up?

No, it's not the time to say yes or no because you ******** demand it. The most ridiculous part is - it's clear as daylight that the mod is being worked on. The evidence you oh so want is there, but no, new equipment is not good enough for you, the mod must be dead! Do you realize that you are absolutely the only who has any doubts about the development?

The team does not owe you or anybody jack ****. Deal with the current situation in any other form but this one, if you don't like it, you are free to abandon all hope about this mod.

And for the love of god, don't answer to this, just don't. You have proven your point a dozen times and we are sick of it.

Certainly do not want.

You are not developers and can not give a specific answer, all that you say - the same assumptions as mine, but with the "plus" instead of a minus.

NightHawkreal said:
YourStepDad said:
How about you don't deserve **** and shut the hell up?

No, it's not the time to say yes or no because you ******** demand it. The most ridiculous part is - it's clear as daylight that the mod is being worked on. The evidence you oh so want is there, but no, new equipment is not good enough for you, the mod must be dead! Do you realize that you are absolutely the only who has any doubts about the development?

The team does not owe you or anybody jack ****. Deal with the current situation in any other form but this one, if you don't like it, you are free to abandon all hope about this mod.

And for the love of god, don't answer to this, just don't. You have proven your point a dozen times and we are sick of it.

Certainly do not want.

You are not developers and can not give a specific answer, all that you say - the same assumptions as mine, but with the "plus" instead of a minus.

I don't know if you know.. But I can remember that one of the developers once said the more people cry for a release or any information the longer we can wait. So what I said before "It's better for you" I hope you understand that you ruin it for us and yourself.

NightHawkreal said:
Judging by the fact that they do not take time to answer, it will not affect.  :smile:

I followed this rule six months, but everything has its limit.

You don't want to know how selfish you sound...
This is the last thing I will say to you I've tried.

Since no-one else is saying it...

Shut the **** up and wait. You're a ****ing ****. I'm going to advise that no-one else responds to, or interacts with, this guy. He's clearly missing a few cells to put one and one together.

The patch is coming. We know it's coming.
The mod is being played. We know it's being played. I played last night with a good number of people.
It's stable. It's working.
Be thankful that all of the above is still true and that the mod has not slid into total obscurity.

God damn it.

How nice to meet another polite person.  :smile:

How can you prove that the patch is coming? What he did come before M&B2?

I do not need your answers, I need one specific, evidence-based response.  Then I'll shut up, as you ask, and even, if you like, apologize to the developers.

Sorry guys for no info lately. It's because we are all just busy with our own lives and have very little time for such things as modding.

In return I will post an old (check the date) video I recorded during sea battles tests (scripts in very early stage, very basic models and textures...):

It shows how sailing will generally look for the guy who is controlling the ship. There also may be a separate gametype for small number of players, where every player will control his own ship and try to sink enemy ships by destroying them with cannons (in normal sea battles boarding will be the way to win).

But like I said, we are very busy with other thing and it's hard to tell when next patch will be released and what new things it will bring for you.

When the the ships started firing I've gotten some sort of goosebumps.

Holy **** this is amazing.

But one thing - why on earth are YOU apologizing?

Well, there you go NightHawk, though I have a feeling it won't satisfy you. I wouldn't have gave you this if it was up to me, but I guess your *****ing paid off. :roll:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh
I can not say that it dispelled my doubts about the fate of the module, but I am grateful that you came to the community and honestly said that the development of the module is difficult and it is not necessary to create illusions to the new version from day to day.

One question - what do those players who do not control the ship?

YourStepDad
Never a bad time to apologize, my gentle friend. And do not distort my name.

Slawomir that looks awesome! And as that is from May I'm really intrigued to see how far it's progressed now  :grin:
Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
They usually just sunbathe on the deck. :wink: If they'll get bored, they can also use the cannons and prepare for boarding,
That'll be my afternoons sorted then.

EDIT: Damn, want to run over to the NW boards and say "Hah! Look, it -can- be done!"

I know it was done by Yoshiboy originally, his Pirates/Fish mod was one I was really looking forward to.  However his ones were based around single-player, weren't they? All the videos I saw were the player against the AI. So if it's coming together for multiplayer then that is awesome and thus cause for great excitement.

Back
Top Bottom