Sneak Peeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, today I've stumbled upon this description of "national reiters";

SGOjP.jpg

These "national reiters" neither have three quarters armors nor closed helmets, which are clearly equipment of a heavy cuirassier;
cuirassier01.jpg

Okay so b@rtus, devs, please shed some light on this. Have you done this just to tease me? Please don't tell me this is a missplaced description or something. :razz:

I heartily suggest adding three quarters armors (for officers, cap'ns and such), but I can see reasoning behind not adding such heavy cavalry as a regular unit, as it really was not used during The Deluge, rarely even during the TYW by the Swedes, as they were poor sods, however since you already are using late century anachronisms such as a tricorne, necktie and many others, I don't see why some early goodness would be out of question. :razz:

In this time(Deluge time or Second Northern War) usually soldier's not used armor's, but We have some information what They getting in camp or base and what They used on battlefield's.
So, if they have access to breastplate and backplate they have it in inventory menu to buy, but like I say they usually left all armor's in camp.

About description... It's WIP.

I'm a bit confused, but I do appreciate your response, we shall just have to wait and see I suppose. :wink:

In any case, I am still advocating full three quarters for some higher ranking men such as high officers or captains. :wink: (Though not in naval battles, of course.)

BlackPowder remake, and new item's:
blackpowder_001.png
Short Cavalry Rifle
Short Matchlock Musket(German, replace Matchlock Petronel, without fork).
Light Wheellock Musket(without fork)
Light Matchlock Musket(German,with fork)
Heavy Wheellock Musket(with fork)
Heavy Mathlock Musket(Spain,with fork)
Double Barell Wheellock Pistol
Long Wheellock Pistol
Heavy Cavalryman Wheellock Pistol
Light Wheellock Pistol.

mcwiggum said:
That's all good... but where's my repeater handgun?  :razz:
Like revolwer musket or pistol? Soon, but i think it's can by only for Invasion game mode, hidden somewhere on the map :wink:

b@rtu$ said:
blackpowder_001.png
Short Cavalry Rifle
Long Wheellock Pistol
Light Wheellock Pistol.

That fat pistol/carbine, whatever it is, is just adorable. :lol:

Speaking of Repeater handguns... I just finished rushing this together.  :mrgreen:
It's supposed to be a Warhammer fantasy based Matchlock Repeater handgun I think it could be possible to make in the 1600's  :smile:
Repeaterhandgun_zps8b0dae7d.png

b@rtu$ said:
blackpowder_001.png
Short Cavalry Rifle
Long Wheellock Pistol
Light Wheellock Pistol.

eto-shedevr_28393184_small_.jpeg

Few screens from new city-style map, all western style :lol: What do you think about these tenements? They are able to render new set of colors with every map restart :cool:

Back
Top Bottom