i 8 Upplands Regemente

Users who are viewing this thread

Kattmeister

Regular
150px-Upplandsgruppen_vapen.svg.png
i8kungligaupplandsmall-1.png

i 8(8th infantry) kungliga Upplands Regemente is a newly formed regiment of swedes. Currently consists of 28 members looking to grow into a fine line infantry regiment.
i 8 only wants people who are or at least speak swedish as commands and ts chatter will be in swedish. The goal is to gather swedish people who enjoy NW under one banner and participate in Line Battles. We do make expections to swedish only as we do speak english occasionally but remember that the main language is Swedish and so are the commands.

History
Upplands Regemente was active as an infantry regiment between 1626 and 1957 and was based at Uppsala Garnison.
The regiment consisted of two brigades, Upplandsbrigaden and västmanlandsbrigaden.
During earlier years and the 30 year war the regiment was very active around central europe and participated in several large and some famous battles amongst them: Warsaw and Lützen.

Contacts
Kattmeister:
Steam: Kattmeister
Getbergkungen:
Steam: krillep1

karoliner.jpg

Hello! Due to there being too few swedish new joiners I8 Kungliga Upplands Regemente has joined with the 15th regiment of foot of the and created the prussian 13te(dreizehnte) Garde Grenadiers. Here is a link http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238741.0.html

Contacts for the 13te Garde Grenadiers are:

Steam
Oberst: kattmeister
OberstLt: rdhardy

Lycka till. De svensk-språkiga regementerna har en tendens att brytas ner efter en relativt kort tid, så mitt råd till dig är att arbeta hårt för din egen framgång och framförallt få ut ditt namn bland mängden. Var inte rädd att fråga mig om du behöver hjälp med rang. och komposition i relation med din bataljon. Se till att ha gott om tid då en av de större orsakerna till att regementen avlöses är då ledarna inte har tillräckligt med tid i slutändan.

En gång till, lycka till. Hoppas att jag har varit till hjälp och lär dig av det föregångna.

Thank you everyone! It's taking off quite well now, Been in two Line Battles already and members steadily increasing! Best of luck to you others as well and hope to see you on the field!

Now celebrating the creation of the 13th Northern Sea Coalition between I8 Kungliga Upplands Regemente and 15th Regiment of Foot (East Riding of Yorkshire)!

May the coalition's bonds be strong and the benefits mutual!

Still going strong, fighting on and still recruiting members! Very welcome to join in! If you have a Swedish regiment of your own please drop in a few lines!

To any and all regiments Good luck and keep fighting hard!

Our current TS seems to be running out despite having said 5 days remaining yesterday!
Currently living together with the 3te in their TS at eurots6.gameservers.com:9134.

Lycka till med det här. Tyvärr brukar Svensk-talande regementen i regel försvinna ganska snabbt, så vi får hoppas att det går bra. :smile:

Talii said:
Lycka till med det här. Tyvärr brukar Svensk-talande regementen i regel försvinna ganska snabbt, så vi får hoppas att det går bra. :smile:

Tackar. Sant, men tyvär är det mest så för att dem inte deltar i stora Line Battles och blir igenkännda. Endast EN gång sett ett svenskt regemente spela i stora line battles för ca ett år sen innan dem drog sig undan.

Vi har en koalition, deltar i och hostar till och med egna stora line battles varje söndag! Kännt som 13thNC Sunday Line battle =D

Enda andra anledningen till att svenska regementen dör ut är för att svenskar går oftare med i redan existerande multi-nationella regementen, vilket gör rekrytering svårt.

Men vi har inte haft några större problem än utan bara gått framåt hittils!

Back
Top Bottom