The South Essex Regiment (RECRUTING NOW!)

Users who are viewing this thread

samw391

Recruit
The South Essex (Prince of Wales' own volunteers)
"There's forty shillings on the drum,
For those who'll volunteer to come,
to list and fight the foe today,
over the hills and far away..."

[size=12pt]
[size=14pt]Welcome to the official thread for the South Essex regiment.
We are a friendly bunch and welcome all fans of the Sharpe series and mount & blade fans alike.
We play for the fun of playing and do not aim to be overly serious or strive for realism, we simply play to have fun! Nothing is compulsory and there are no strict rules, just join us and have a laugh.

So if you think you have what it takes to become a chosen man, then come and join us.

[size=18pt]How to join:
[size=14pt]Just copy the application below and either post it as a comment here or email me directly at: [email protected]

Code:
Name:
Steam Name:
Ingame Name:
Age (no age limit):
Country of origin:
Times available:
Email address (optional):

[size=18pt]
[size=18pt][size=24pt]Ranking
[/size](After the '-' denotes ingame name of soldier in that position)

Commanding Officer: Colonel Sharpe - SE_colonel_SHarpe

Second in command: Sergent Major Harper - SE_Sgt_Mjr_Harper (sir derp derpington)

The chosen men

[size=12pt]Hagman - position open
Harris - SE_ChosenMan_Harris (Bigfoot)
Perkins - Position open
Tongue - Position open
Cooper - SE_ChosenMan_Cooper (Gerak)

The South Essex

Sergent - Positions open
Corporal - Positions open
Privates - All positions open
Recruit - for those who are still raw recruits and have not yet been assigned a rank.

[size=10pt]NOTE: chosen men are currently first come first served, providing you pass selection. Should a position become vacant, a replacement will be issued subject to trails.

[size=24pt]
[size=24pt]Events

[size=14pt]Currently i have not set a specific timetable for activities. You are free to join me whenever i am playing but i hope to create at least two events per week, possibly Monday evening and either friday evening or saturday. One session will be preceeded with a regiment training exercise, followed by a public battle. The second will just be a public battle.
Once we have a fair number of soldiers i will make a solid timetable based on consensus from you guys.

[size=24pt]Ingame Naming

[size=14pt]Naming will obviously be based on ranks, please find a list below of how this will work.
EXAMPLE: Chosen man Hagman - Chosen_man_Hagman
                                                or - Chosen_man_*yourname*

Men of the South Essex:
EXAMPLE: SE_*rank_*name*

You are free to keep your ingame name even if you are a chosen man, but each mans name will have a prefix eg. Rifleman_Sergent_blogs

[size=24pt]Thats about it. We look forward to having you in the regiment. Good Luck.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but the "Sharpe's Rifles" regiment was the 95th Regiment of Rifles, and there is one of those already. I personally don't really care about the issue, but it would be a good idea to take this up with the 95thbest commander (reignlief, or Angel Forge with ingame 95th tags).

Hey,
yes i saw that there was a 95th and i am aware that Sharpe was in the 95th for a time before being moved to the south essex reg. I am not trying to annoy the 95th guys or actually become the 95th regiment, this is just for fun based on the sharpe series, its not a serious regiment if you follow my meaning. I will contact the 95th reg though, thanks for the warning.

Good luck, by any chance is your ingame name Sharpe?
Good luck.
I'm waiting for someone to make the South Essex (Prince of Wales Volunteers later) Regiment soon.

Edit: Just, your in game name is, in fact, sharpe.

Thankyou sir, good luck to you too.

p.s. I would have made the south essex but i wanted to have the chosen men at my side :grin:

samw391 said:
Thankyou sir, good luck to you too.

p.s. I would have made the south essex but i wanted to have the chosen men at my side :grin:

Sure have the chosen men too, like they were attached!
South Essex would be a good Regiment to be.

samw391 said:
On reflection i think i will change to the south Essex, then at least its unique :smile:
Good man!  :grin:
Add colonel Williams or Londnred if you want anything.
Add my anyway.

Name: Sam
Steam Name: JollySam
Ingame Name: George
Country of origin: United Kingdom
Times available: 9 AM - 3 PM GMT

Name: Gianni Waelput
Steam Name: gianniw1
Ingame Name: Gianni
Age (no age limit): 14
Country of origin: Belgium
Times available: during the holiday and weekends 10 am-9 pm, during school 7 pm-9 pm
Email address (optional): [email protected]

Preferred In-game name: NightWing
Steam name:NightWing_Gang
Time zone GMT -/+: Pacific
Previous In-game Experience:3 regiments and 100+ hours in game
Do you have Ventrilo:no
Will you be able to attend meetings, drills, and follow all regiment rules?:yes as long they are not harsh or abusive

Steam name : LFCJames

Ingame name : LFCJames

Country of origen : United Kingdom

Times I can play : 4pm to around 11pm

Back
Top Bottom