Users who are viewing this thread

Rocknok2

Squire
AustrainFlags.png
c1779bf1dc2cb33212fdfd939cb564e56af161df_full.jpg

44infc.jpg
History
44infc.jpg

In 1696 Franz-Ludwig, Count Palatine of the Rhein, Duke of Neuberg, authorized the "Hoch- und Teutschmeister" regiment which was to be composed of three battalions of foot, each of which would have four companies. This is considered to be the formal birth of the Hoch- und Deutschmeister line, possibly the proudest name in Imperial Austria's military history.

The regiment was commanded by Prince Eugen in the victorious battle of Zenta which helped break Turkish power in Europe, HuD baptism of fire. The Regiment also took part in the storming of Belgrade in 1717 and the attack on Kolin in the Seven Years War in 1757. In 1769 HuD was granted the Number 4. Under the Emperor Josef II HuD Nr. 4 became known as a House Regiment for Wien (Vienna) and recruitment was concentrated in that city. The regiment was referred to as the the "Wiener Edelknaben" which translates to "Vienna Pages" - the sons of the best families of Wien sought positions in the unit and members included Archdukes and Imperial princes.

In 1788 HuD Nr. 4 helped conquer Belgrade and in 1790, Cetin. In the various wars with France the unit fought in more than 90 battles in 25 years. In the Wars of Liberation the Deutschmeister fought Napoleon at San Michele in 1813, at Mincio in 1814, at Valeggio in 1814, and finally carried its banner triumphantly through the streets of Paris in 1815. HuD was used in Hungary in 1849 to help crush the Hungarian revolt, and fought at Koeniggsgrätz in 1866 when Prussia defeated Austria. In 1897, the band of HuD traveled to the United States for the St. Louis Exposition where it was received with great aclaim.​

44infc.jpg
Application to join
44infc.jpg

Code:
How old are you?

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is advised. We use steam for organization and communication.)

Do you have teamspeak3 installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, While having a microphone is not)

What region are you playing from? (North America: Eastern, Western, or Central? Australlia, Europe, ect.) ?

Are you banned from any servers or have been kicked from any regiments?

What do you expect from us?

State what training you can regularly attend. You are only required to attend one training a week.

44infc.jpg
Trainings
44infc.jpg

You are only required to attend ONE training a week.
Training:
(Coming soon!)

44infc.jpg
General Guidelines
44infc.jpg

1. Be respectful to everyone.

2. Conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events, or on a public server.

3. Follow Orders. It is vital for the survival of the regiment that all orders given by our Officers are followed to the letter and without question, or argument.

4. Do not retaliate. Regardless of the situation, if something is done to you, (teamkill, insult) you are not to retaliate. Instead you need to inform an officer, or admin, and report the problem. Anyone found retaliating will be dealt with in the same manner as the original offender.

5. Do not double regiment.

44infc.jpg
Ranks
44infc.jpg

Rekrut (Rkt): You have been intrusted in knowing all the tactics of the regiment, you are close to finishing off you complete service, so you can be a official rank in the regiment.

Soldat(Sdt): This is the lowest official rank in the regiment. Soldaten make up the rank and file of our regiment and account for the vast majority of our men. Soldaten are expected to follow the code of conduct and carry out orders. Our success or failure as a regiment rests on the shoulders of these men.

Gefreiter(Gfr): Gefreitern should be considered "experienced soldaten". This is not an NCO rank, rather it is an award to those Soldaten we deem to have exhibited a mastery of the skills of the soldier. Gefreitern do not issue orders, neither are they considered superior in rank to Soldaten, rather, they are looked upon as the "ideal soldiers" and are expected to act as so. Gefreitern lead by example and are usually the ones being groomed for advancement into the ranks of the NCO's. Only through hard work and exemplary performance can a Soldat be considered for advancement to Gefreiter.

Guardsmen(*Gdm):The Guardsmen is a special rank which only two men in the regiment will have the honor in having, to be somebody of this rank you must be well drilled, and know the tactics of the regiment like the back of your hand, also you must have a sight for innovation with further tactics.  This also can be awarded for loyal and long term service in the regiment.  This position holds no rank position, but it has the same importance as a high ranker NCO.

Hauptgefreiter(HGfr): Hauptgefreiter are the lowest ranking Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) in the regiment. It is their job to work with the Unteroffiziers to maintain order in the ranks and to ensure that discipline and the code of conduct are upheld at all times. Hauptgefreiter lead by example, but are also expected to understand line tactics and if need be, take over for an Unteroffizier in case they fall in battle. Hauptgefreiter are expected to provide an example of what it means to be a "good soldier", but are expected, unlike the Gefreitern, to learn how to lead as well. Hauptgefreiter act as the left guides of the platoons in our battle lines. Therefore, it is paramount that they be familiar with line tactics.

Unteroffizier(Uffz): Unteroffiziere are the lifeforce of the regiment. These men are the true leaders of the Kompanie and ensure that it remains combat effective. Unteroffiziere are expected to know and understand not only the line tactics, but also be knowledgeable in how to give and receive orders. Discipline is maintained by these men and it is their jobs to ensure that all orders are carried out by the men. Any problems or concerns are first dealt with by the Unteroffiziere and are only passed up the chain of command if they are unable to resolve it. Unteroffiziere are expected to interact with the men and answer any questions or concerns that they have, they are also expected to ensure that every soldier in their platoon is fully functional (IE on teamspeak, in steam group, checking the forums, running the current version of Warband/Mount&Musket, etc) as well as helping their Leutnant with accountability.

Feldwebel(Fw): Feldwebel is the highest ranking NCO in the regiment and is entrusted with keeping it combat effective at all times. If any Unteroffizier is unable to resolve an issue or answer a question, they bring it first to the Feldwebel before the Hauptmann. The Feldwebel helps to distribute information to the platoons and assists the Hauptmann in running the Kompanie. He is also free to assist platoons when need be.

Fahnenträger(Ft): This is the flag bearer of the Kompanie, this person's role is quite simple to represent the regiment with the banner of their regiment of course, this is a decorative rank,  so that the role of this person will be to make sure that the regiment is all organized, because the flag bearer will be stationed at the very rear of the formation, so that the person will be required to organize the second rank, and watch the behind from say, cavalry attacks.

Leutnant/Oberleutnant(Lt/OLt): These are the lowest ranking Offiziere in the regiment and act as Platoon leaders. It is their job to run their respective platoon and oversee it's performance in battle. Each Leutnant is entrusted with distributing information, taking accountability, and coordinating with their Unteroffiziere to ensure that their platoon is combat effective. During battle, Leutnants will take command of their respective platoons and follow the overall orders of the Hauptmann. Oberleutnants, although higher ranking than Leutnants and first to assume command of the Kompanie in the case of the Hauptmann's death, are considered to be of the same rank as Leutnants. Therefore, Leutnants do not address Oberleutnants as sir, nor do they take orders from them unless the OLt be acting as the Kompanie Commander.

Hauptmann(Hpt): The Hauptmann is the highest ranking Offiziere at the Kompanie level. He oversees the command of the Kompanie and leads it during battle. It his his job to coordinate with the battalion and lead his Kompanie in compliance with the overall battle plan. Any battalion orders are passed to the Hauptmann first and he will distribute them to the platoon level. The Hauptmann is expected to understand operation and manuevers at the strategic and tactical level and to maneuver his Kompanie according to the "big picture".

Major(Major): The Major is the third in command of the Nr.4 Regiment of Foot, the job of this individual will to organize  the Hauptmann to insure that they have a understanding on how to command a Zug, the high command on some occasions will command a Zug, usually in the future, the high command members will follow the Zug from behind, and they will coordinate the movements of the Zuge with the rest of the High command.

Oberst Leutnant(ObLt): The Oberst Leutnant is the second in command of the Nr.4 Regiment of Foot, the job of this individual is the exact same as the Oberst, they will organize the ranks and the promotions, also the organization of the trainings and of course this individual will be apart of the High command, and he will follow the Zuge in the case of the Oberst dieing this rank will be next in line to command the Regiment.

Oberst(Oberst):
The Oberst is in command of the Nr.4 Regiment of Foot, the job of this individual is to manage the whole of the regiment, the person has the power to decide who can become officers, also they will organize the events such as line battles, and this individual shall function as a organizer amongst other regiments. [/font]

I am interested in joining but what location is the regiments server located in? I recently left an Austrian regiment because their server was located in Australia ( I have 350 ping on that server )

Austro said:
I am interested in joining but what location is the regiments server located in? I recently left an Austrian regiment because their server was located in Australia ( I have 350 ping on that server )

The server is currently located in North America.

Good luck from the Infanterie-Regiment "Erzherzog Karl" No.3 !

Btw: In your headpicture it says: "Die Wächter von die Königreich Österreich", correctly it has to be: "Die Wächter des Kaisertum Österreichs"

McEwanMaster77 said:
Good luck man. Even though you deserted us, I hope you have a great experience.  :mad: :lol:

hehe. good luck guys. maybe you will realize its not quite as easy as it sounds.

reminds me alot of the 29th thread.

CzarCzar93 said:
So any idea on when training will be at?

-CzarCzar

We're going to see what works best for everyone, and base the schedule over that. We're just trying to get the forum set up first.

KArantukki said:
Good luck from the Infanterie-Regiment "Erzherzog Karl" No.3 !

Btw: In your headpicture it says: "Die Wächter von die Königreich Österreich", correctly it has to be: "Die Wächter des Kaisertum Österreichs"

I see, I'll try to get it fixed whenever I get the chance, and thank you :wink:

*Radio static* this is Hugo 4.9 requesting permission to bump *Radio static* all attempts to communicate seem blocked *Radio static* i repeat. all attempts to communicate have been blocked! *transmission lost*

The banner you're using looks a lot like the banner Sawyer's Nr. 4 used in the OP. In fact, I think it is... If he gave you permission to then sorry, I'm just saying.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,200382.msg4818944.html#msg4818944

EDIT: You're also using his rank structure.

Yes, I'm quite aware, I've PMed him and asked him if it was okay beforehand. Since we didn't want to redo it all (Since it all exists :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom