5th Kiev Grenadiers [Recruiting and Active]

Users who are viewing this thread

ScopeSgt13

Recruit
Hey Guys! I am representing the 5th Kiev Grenadiers and our leader Bonesaw! We are active and recruiting. Prefer people of the age 16+ Mature and Dedicated people! If you want to join add Bonesaw to your steam and me ScopeSgt13! I will post more info and if you have any questions please ask!

History

swiss_infantry_at_Kliastitzy_1812.gif

The Russian army in 1805 had many characteristics of Ancien Régime organization; there was no permanent formation above the regimental level, senior officers were largely recruited from aristocratic circles (and commissions were generally sold to the highest bidder, regardless of competence), and the Russian soldier, in line with 18th-century practice, was regularly beaten and punished "to instill discipline". Furthermore, many lower-level officers were poorly trained and had difficulty getting their men to perform the sometimes complex maneuvers required in a battle. However, the Russians did have a fine artillery arm, manned by soldiers who regularly fought hard to prevent their pieces from falling into enemy hands.

The supply system of the Russian Imperial Army depended on the local population and Russia's Austrian allies, with seventy percent of Russian supplies being provided by Austria. Without a sturdy and organized supply system and with overextended supply lines, Russian soldiers found it difficult to maintain combat readiness and good health

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deybolfzv8Q

Roster(So far)

Bonesaw - Colonel
Broms - Lt. Colonel
ScopeSgt13 - Sgt
Shrimp - Cpl
Alex470 (Jeade) - Pvt
Gourmi - Sgt
Moose7 - Cpl
Bruttus - Cpl
Dez - Cpl
11 Bravo - Sgt
Nahilly - Ensign
Baird - Pvt
Hugo Stiglitz  (Karathros)- Sgt
Anders Breivik (Smegmar)- Cpl
Frosty - Cpl
MadOtter - Private

There already is a Scots Guards Regiment, but since thats innacurate and they weren't called that till 1831, the 3rd Foot Guards are more accuarate, so GOOD LUCK in NW.

still, i wonder why people are decinding to form a 3th foot, if they know that we excist in the time of mm, and then starting to act like jerks if we decide to activated the 3rd foot again

Back
Top Bottom