33rd Regiment of Foot (DISBANDED)

Users who are viewing this thread

The 33rd Regiment of Foot has been disbanded due to recent events within the regiment. The remains will most likely try and recreate something in time.
The regimental number is now open, and can be taken.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,210135.msg5002990.html#msg5002990 - Brings back good ol' memories.

Good luck with the Camerons, Diplex.

SvenssonHD said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,210135.msg5002990.html#msg5002990 - Brings back good ol' memories.

Good luck with the Camerons, Diplex.

Thanks Svensson, i didnt actually know that you used to run the Camerons. I will do my best to make the 79th prosperous!

I'm sure you will Diplex. :wink: Let me know if you wish to have a linebattle at some point.

Just mark out the cross, etc and remove the black background - That's what I did. :smile: It's the ''Cameron cross''.

queens_own_cameron_highlanders_cap_badge.jpg

Musician-1.png

"The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders was an infantry regiment of the British Army formed in 1793."

Well, youre most likely right.

DiplexHeated said:
"The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders was an infantry regiment of the British Army formed in 1793."

Ahem, "The regiment was raised as the 79th Regiment of Foot (Cameronian Volunteers) on August 17, 1793 ... 1806 it was renamed as the 79th Regiment of Foot (Cameron Highlanders) ... The regiment returned to the UK in 1871. On April 17, 1873 Queen Victoria presented the regiment with new colours at Parkhurst, Isle of Wight, and directed they should in future be known as the "Queen's Own". Consequently they became the 79th Regiment, The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders." All this from the same source i assumed you got it, Wikipedia, But not meant in a bad way by the way, i just am a bit mad with the historical things.

Londnred said:
DiplexHeated said:

Ahem, "The regiment was raised as the 79th Regiment of Foot (Cameronian Volunteers) on August 17, 1793 ... 1806 it was renamed as the 79th Regiment of Foot (Cameron Highlanders) ... The regiment returned to the UK in 1871. On April 17, 1873 Queen Victoria presented the regiment with new colours at Parkhurst, Isle of Wight, and directed they should in future be known as the "Queen's Own". Consequently they became the 79th Regiment, The Queen's Own Cameron Highlanders." All this from the same source i assumed you got it, Wikipedia, But not meant in a bad way by the way, i just am a bit mad with the historical things.

I changed the name of our two topics :wink:

Back
Top Bottom