Download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meety

Recruit
Where is the download link to AoC II? I don't see it any where? Forgive me if I didn't know this is not released yet

\ninjad\  :smile:

Meety said:
Where is the download link to AoC II? I don't see it any where? Forgive me if I didn't know this is not released yet

Thanks for interesting into AOC II but it is not released yet. We are working at full potential to release it as soon as possible, thou we can't really say when since available time for modding is constantly changing.

Yes i know modders hate when soemone is saking this question but....when is the realese date  :grin:?
Because i read throuhg a few posts and in one there was written sometimes around may?

As many wise people have said in the past "It'll be done when it's done" lol looks great from what I've read :smile:

Back in thee day there was a first version of the mod, which is not available for download right now. The team has dissolved, and Zimkie arrived in charge of a newly created team, which then projected Age of Change 2.

The Bowman said:
Back in thee day there was a first version of the mod, which is not available for download right now. The team has dissolved, and Zimkie arrived in charge of a newly created team, which then projected Age of Change 2.
So this sub-forum was converted into AOC II after the AOC I team dissolved?

VineFynn said:
The Bowman said:

Right.

Hazzardevil said:
Aren't you breaking forum rules by not having a version of age of change compatible with 1.15X or 1.143 of warband? Just seems rather odd to me.
Oddly enough it works for some with new updates. Anyway, would you like to continue the work on AOC II while I update AOC I?
and no, I am not braking the rules, but hey, if I do admins would tell me something during whole this time while FREE Mod AOC II is in production :wink:

VineFynn said:
I am AOC I Team, *looks to mirror, nope, still in one piece. Whole idea of AOC I was to gather people to work on AOC II, I wanted to offer something to community  before asking help first.

I Hope you guys can continue your work, and finally, we taste the new AoC II. It's my favourite mod, and i have only two i play (Prophesy of Pendor and Age of Change). Good luck and good work. I belive in you :wink:

If theres no relesased mod how come you still have it in the part of the forums where for released mods? thats false advertisment!

Jadow12 said:
If theres no relesased mod how come you still have it in the part of the forums where for released mods? thats false advertisment!
It starts to be annoying.
Just read the first post:
Meety said:
This topic is about AOCII :!:.

One topic lower there is:
How to download and install AOC 1.
There is topic about AOC. There you can download released mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom