HALL OF FAME 2 - [11] profiles - [6] short list

Users who are viewing this thread

NOVICIUS

Master Knight
REMINDER: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FAMOUS TO POST HERE, BUT YOU CAN BECOME FAMOUS IF YOU DO.

...was my first attempt to encourage persistent role play through persistence of players and their characters. First edition fullfill its mission and to some extend was a success. Players who create their profiles were or become famous in PW community. Some of them remain as legendary (active or not) others can enjoy the record of their previous activity in PW world. Unfortunately first edition failed on editorial site. I did try to keep it intact and organize but without possibility to "stick it" I struggle with keeping thread "up". Because of that thread become one of those which are known to few and failed to have true impact. I have to say that players as well failed to deliver properly edited profiles. In the end I had to shut down the thread. Check the link to see by yourself...

I still like the idea. I decide to try again. I have learned from mistakes made. The second edition will be edited and organize in new way. We shell see if this will work...

-----------------------------------------------

HALL OF FAME
[second edition]

DEFINITIONS:

PERSISTENT CHARACTER [P-char] - RP character chosen to represent player in game. It is created in basic M&B menu by player when he start the game. Player choose his char name and general appearance and then play this char in PW MOD. To make it persistent player have to use the same char whenever he plays. By doing so player make his char know to other players. In addition to that player can create his char background, story of char life, which can be known to others. Player can use his char story to create role play with dept in game.  In this way player can experience real persistence in PW MOD.

P-CHAR STORY - fictional background of P-CHAR. It could be just made up by player or it can be based on game experience, or mixture of both. It is recommended to use Fantasy Caladria World of M&B Single Player [FCW] as an inspiration. In this way P-char story of one player can be related to story of other player, which lead to deeper and better role play situations. Relating story to previous or corrent PW MOD maps also brings more to the table. If player belongs to Persistent Faction [P-Faction] this alone gives his P-Char background and determinate P-Char characteristic.

P-CHAR CHARACTERISTIC - description of P-Char goals, mission and general behavior

P-FACTION - faction/clan/regiment/guild in PW MOD which always use the same name,emblem,structure to achieve bigger renown in PW. Faction will create own fictional story and mission based on that story. This can inspire P-Char Story and become part of it. It is expected that leader of Faction will use P-Char.

RULES:

1. Only complete profiles will be accepted and placed in OP - complete profile should have:
- exposed name of P-Char
- picture
- P-Char Story
- P-Char characteristic
It will be extremely helpfull if char profile would be somehow exposed in the post [under the line/with title/in spoiler]
- I take my right to edit profiles in OP for better effect
2. All incomplete profiles would be linked to the short list [like in first edition]
3. Players can post how many char profiles as they want - however it is recommended to focus on one for bigger impact and better renown in PW community
4. Players can post comments related to the thread - however offensive comments will be not accepted as well as extensive arguments and insults.
5. Players can edit their P-Char profiles to achieve complete and satisfying profile - I will try to include the changes. Please post about changes made. Links to post your edited will be very helpfull.

FINAL COMMENT:
I am not interested in checking if players use their P-Char in game. This thread is just to inspire and promote persistant RP in PW. I hope this thread will help to connect players, get them to know other players characters and create more persistent reality in the game.

ENJOY!!!

"... the only thing persistent is the reputation"
Splintert​

PERSISTENT CHARACTERS :

In alphabetical order...

Angry_farmer
E1BC4595B8927419F9CFAC90F5B1DE856E9BC710

Before being called Angry farmer his name was Remraf. Remraf was known trough his village as a calm and nice person. He never had interest for warfare and politics between nobles and he would had a peacefull existence if not by one problem. King Graveth the mad (as he came to be called later) ordered his soldiers to bring half of the farmers of each village near Jelkala to his dungeons. Remraf was between those poor bastards and he knew he would soon meet his end, if not by sickness due to the dungeons precarious conditions, then by starvation.

Days or weeks passed, but finally the soldiers came back to retrieve the farmers from the dungeons. No farmer celebrated, they all knew this would only get worse. The farmers formed a very long line with soldiers in all sides and they started to march. In the first night, Remraf couldn't sleep, his feet were burning and he was exhausted, but he couldn't sleep, then he saw what could be his chance, the guards were changing shifts and he could finally escape. Remraf gathered what strength he still had and tried flee, but something wasn't right, as he looked behind he saw all the other farmers there, he couldn't do anything for them, but he also shouldn't abandon them, most of them were people he knew, people who he talked to everyday. Remraf gave up on the escape attempt and tried to sleep.

After days of constant walking, they finally got to their destine. A huge arena, made with what was probably an old castle. Remraf feared for his life, he never grabbed a sword and now he would have to fight until death? The big arena doors finally opened, bringing fear into the hearts of the poor farmers and from inside the arena came King Graveth the mad along with his bodyguards. With a sadistic smile on his face, he proclaimed: Today shall be a day of glory and death. Today we unleash the angry farmers!

Before the farmers could know, the soldiers were already pushing them to the arena. Nothing could be done, running away was not a possibility. The heavy doors shut behind them and in front of them they could only see some frail tools and more ahead their doom, dozens of mercenaries willing to bathe in farmer blood. Remraf took the first tool he could see, a shovel, and ran to meet his destiny. Many farmers fell to his right, much more fell to his left and then... nothing. Remraf woke in a shallow grave, when his sight cleared he looked around and saw horrors he never thought possible, hundreds of shattered bodies in many shallow graves. Remraf wanted to bury his friends properly, but he knew he probably wouldn't have the time or strength to do it. He knew he was still around Jelkala, he knew the land very well, so he decided to forever leave the lands of the Rhodoks. He wandered to the north, calling himself Angry farmer, the wrathfull spirit of the subdued.

Those sick games entitled "Angry Farmer" still happen in the land of the Rhodoks and more poor farmers die each day.
Friewulf

Friewulf Born into a middleclass Swadian home to a high ranking Military father and Sibling to an older Brother who through Friewulfs early years had protected and defended him against the town bullies and rabid dogs. Upon reaching the age of 17 he had mastered the skills of mounted combat and often took on the town guards and in most cases wondering champions of the land winning and bringing a greater honor to his already great family name, Then disaster struck when he turned 19 when the Men from the north or nords as they are most commonly known descended onto swadia in a blood thirsty rage and when his village was attacked it was his own Brother that commanded the garrison that held off the waves of encroaching nords whilst he attempted to get his mother and the other villagers to safety but when they camped a distance they thought safe a lonely swadian soldier wondered into this makeshift camp with axe in his back and simply said we have failed before hundreds of Nords swarmed the camp killing and raping everything in there path Friewulf tried to help his mother but was Knocked unconscious by the back end of an axe.....when he awoke he saw what he can only comprehend as hell as bodies were scattered around him

Twelve weeks later he finally reached a distant land and was taken in by a kind and noble lord by the name of Ulruk who was currently the lord of The Traveling Sword Guild and when Friewulf was asked what his skills where he simply said Get me a horse a lance and a shield and i will be at my best and from that day forth he set out to bring justice to this chaotic land under the banner of his lord
Hirovard
hirovard.jpg

Hirovard, age 22, nordic heratage

Born to a lower jarl he was the 5th son and wouldn't gain an inheritance. He was an aprentice of a black smith where he learn't to create may diffrent weapons. When he came of age he traveled around seeking far off lands. He came to the shores of a land where there were many petty lord fighting amongst each other. He felt he would be able to do well here so he has taken up residence fighting and working hard.

His main objective is to make a name for himself and make a fortune. He can have a short temper at times, however he is very loyal and does he best to keep his word.
Kol Teska
7FA595C5854F5DE55B4153C0EB6F2E690FCC39EA

Date of Birth: October 15th
Age: Unknown? Younger than his father, who was 46 when dead.
Homeland: Cjorin, a Nordic settlement.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Facial Hair: Rugged Beard
Hair Style: Usually left untouched, hanging low to his shoulders, or done up in a pony tail when working.
Scars: Many scars across body, unhealable bruise on left knee from fall.
Family: Father - Deceased, Grandfather - King of Valen, Mother - Princess of Valen.
Equipment: Crossbow, bronze plated bolts, assortment of knives, Dual Saxe Knives (Large knife for melee), Steel-toe boots, switchblade wrist-dagger (think hidden-blade from AC)
Interests: Assassination, brawling, training companions, gambling.
Outfit: Undercover equipment, a cowl.
Dislikes: Failing, alcohol, snotty rich folk, not getting paid.
Fears: Failure, capture, being succumbed to drugs or alcohol.

MORE HERE
Ra'Jiska

Ra'Jiska was born in Jelkala and lived in the village named Idbeles. His parents abandonned him in a poor street, a master assassin named Owlin took Rajiska with him. Ra'Jiska got trained with the assassin's team since the age of 5. The years passed, the fight technics increased. At the age 16, Owlin gave his first to Ra'Jiska, help them to raid a village, Chelez. His job was to kill the Elder of the village and all potencial millicians. It was a great succes, when the assassin's group attacked the village, it was a meat service, they took pleasure to do that, they looted peasants, they raped women and killed childrens. With his team, Ra'Jiska was like a brother for them. At the age of 21, the assassin of birth was able to fight and win all his other brother assassins, he was like Ownlin, same skill, and one day came, the darkest day for him, one assassin who was recruited was a spy for the Guards Town and killed Owlin. The spy ran back to the castle and announced to his lord what was the assassin position. Ra'Jiska became paranoid and with a rage uncontrollable he killed all his family, he took pleasure to kill them, he was swiming in their blood, drinked their blood, ate entrails. His mental heatlh was critical. When guards came to the assassin hideout, he had surrender. Ra'Jiska waited 3 years in jail. During this 3 years, what he did in the hideout tortured his spirrit. He made a choice, find the redemption of his acts, he became a Knight of the Gods and make choice to save lifes.

Ra'Jiska is master in fight technic, has many of agility, looting, robbing, and charity skills. His default his he's scynical. Ra'Jiska is ready to fight; ready to take a revenge on himself !!
Scorpia
2rrlycl.jpg

Name: Unknown.
Known As:Scorpia.
Age: Unknown, but when found, presumed to be around 20, now around 30 to 35.
Birth Place/ Nationality: From his accent somewhere in Pendor, but he has picked up a Sarranid accent and look with time living at Sarranid
Hair Colour & Type: Red, or Orange brown. Short hair, long hair slows him down, and annoys him when his helmet gets hot.
Profession: Took up the work of a "Skald" after a long fight of a battle.

Personality & Secrec ts: He has the same dream each night, of a village being burnt and raided by bandits, his nightmares show him as a child, possible himself. His mother being forced on the bed and being raped in  the other room. While his father is fending off the bandits in the village, with the other retired knights. This could be the past of his childhood, but it is still unknown.

He disliked the taste of death, he tries to avoid battle (Mainly because when he fights he gets lag :razz:) mainly because he feels a mans life, is just as important as is own. Although, he has betrayed his lord/lady many of times, if he is hired by a faction. He will do as they say. An example, a faction lord wanted a friend of Scorpia's armour, he was going to capture him as a slave and kill him. Scorpia and the Townwatch knew about this, they took to arm during the arrest. After a small battle, 7 Townwatch died, but 19 of the knights were slain. Scorpia believes in justice, and truth.

Once open a time, in a land named Calradia,
A man once found himself with ragged clothes, a war wounds, he tried to think why he was in a Wheat field covered with sand, he couldn't remember his name or how he got there.  But when he rose up from the sandy ground, all he seen was an Oasis and hills of sand. He turned towards the place he woke up at, and he seen a house, a farm. With fresh food and drink, but it was abandoned. He was so confused! He was in the middle of no where with an empty village! The sun was staring into his eyes, he felt a little sickly, almost faint. But then he seen a white figure in the backround, when he got closer he noticed it was a Beautiful white Steed, that was slowly, but surely coming towards him, first thing he thought was it came from the farm, he gathered some wheat, with a well close by he drew the bucket which was attached to the well, and scooped some water. He went up to the Horse, gave it some of the wheat and gave it a refreshing drink!

Then the Horse jerked! He had a full belly, and was awaiting his new masters order! but the man jumped when the horse jerked! A very deep hole. When he got up, he seen many Scorpions, he was worried because he had nothing but his fists and feet to defend him against the pests. He killed a few, stood on them and they crawled away. He climbed the little hole, he put his hand in a hole, to get a good grip, but another Scorpion popped out, a big one at that, and stung him! He fell back to the ground in pain, but he relaxed when he seen it was a big one, if it was a small one he would be dying, or killed.

When he got up, he seen a man some normal Sarranid robes on, the man walked up to him, and gave him his hand, he then lifted the other man from the ground. The man asked him, "who are you? And why are you at my village?, i am James, of the Freedom Fighters." The other man said "I yet to know my name, i remember nothing of my past, i feel as if i was just born, yet i am a man?" James continued to say, "Strange, i have only seen this once before, on my old mother, she didn't know who we were, until she left." The man went on to say "What happened to her?", James said - "She is no longer with us. She is with the Gods" The man made a nod with his head.  "We should find a fitting name for you then, you got stung by a Scorpion, 'Scorpion' is not the best name, what about 'Scorpia'?" James said.  "I like that, i will be knowing as Scorpia from here on out!" With these words, the man Scorpia was born, and risen.

James gave Scorpia the horse of which he fed, and James took his desert horse. They rode to Shariz, James was a commander of the Sarranid Sultanate rebels, his lady was "Arwa the Pearled One" When they arrived she took great intrest towards Scorpia, she saw much potential with his skills, after they ate, she took Scorpia out to train, to see what he was made of. They fought, blood and sweat dropped on the sandy ground. In the end Arwa gave in, she was impressed with his skills. But she put him in major training, he trained in medic, craft manship, archery and melee. They fought many armies of the Sultan, they all fell and ran from the sight of the rebellion. Scorpia was victorious in Sarranid, to this day he still serves as a warrior of "Awra the Pearled One".
Semiramis
AAECB0843E2ADA4C2402EFC6300584D1AC887C58

Lady Semiramis Miziria Esmeralda d'Orindell-Tremelay
Date of Birth:  February 22nd
Nationality: Sarranid
Skin Color: bronze
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long and usually artful set up, she treats her curly hair with lotions daily to make it waveless and glossy

Body Markings: several Earrings and piercings, a filigrane gold chain leading from a ring in her nose to a ring in her ear, tattoos on her breasts: a white rose on the left one, a red rose on the right one.

Interests: keeping economy in her lands up, equipping her army better, maintaining her personal safety and comfort
Style of Dress:  Expensive cloth that fits her body size, lots of jewelry
Likes: Eating good, young men, wine, smoking, Sarranid bred horses like Hunters
Dislikes: Dirty people, being hungry for more then a few minutes, walking on foot, the swadian government
Fears: To run out of tobacco or candy, to be called fat, to get hurt
Allergies: Cabbagge.

Personality: A beautiful Lady, sometimes seeming a bit childish when not in public, but pretty aware of her status (which may make some call her arrogant), an excellent diplomat, negotiator and seducer, and A turncoat that managed to survive under countless rulers. She negotiated lots of (less or more) important peace treaties (and caused even more wars, as haters would say). It's an open secret to those around her she had more men in her bed then the average harbor whore in Sargoth. But those caught in the net, can never say if her Ladyship has plans for them, wants something specific, or simply seeks distraction- and so many have already fallen trough, and hit the ground even harder when getting sober from her charms again.

In Praven and the Oasis palace she almost completely recovered from her weak status, though the terrible experience of being thrown in a cell and being cut off what she is used to have left deep scars on her.

Appearance: She is perfectly dressed at anytime of the day. As a well-educated Sarranid Noblewoman she is well aware of how to make her body more desirable with the use of a little coal, henna and blueberry juice.
The good life has left its marks over the years, and Her Ladyship usually wears a corsettage under her dress to hide a few pounds.
Sometimes she wears armor all the day as she is afraid of people wanting to kill her.
After giving birth to her twins, she is reduced to her former overweight, and has re-found her elegance.
You can find more:
HERE
Sir Red de Mon
mb3-1.jpg
mb4-1-5.jpg

Member of one of the oldest noble houses established in ancient land of Oceania by sir Red "The Oldest" who claimed Fiefdom of Red Castle. Next in line, 1st Lord Red de Mon was granted with Lordship of Red Castle by King of Oceania. Lord Red arrived with all others to Valley of Swamp but failed to establish House de Mon in there and was banned while trying. In this difficult times "deMons" join Templars and went for crusade to the Native Lands. It is hard to say how many of them died in this struggle... Some sir Red come back to the realm as Templar while 2Nd Lord Red make his alliances with White Lion House...There is no much information left from this period who ended with 2nd Lord Red being banned again. "DeMons" abandoned realm for good and establish their own in distand land. They did not realise how weak they become. They days of glory were past. They could not secure and populate "NewLand". 2Nd Lord Red died there in unknown circumstances..."New Land" become "ghost land"....

Sir Red, son of 2Nd Lord Red is granted with amnesty. Wrong deeds of his ancestors are forgotten. Their achievements belongs to the past.

Sir Red is back! He has to start from the beginning to restore former glory of House de Mon.
Tavvie, aka: Angry Tavernkeep

A strange looking man, the 'Angry Tavernkeep' was born in the city of Praven into a life of poverty. As a little street urchin, with both parents having died early of disease, he often used to spend large amounts of his time around the various taverns and pubs in Praven. Gaining a good taste in alcohol in all it's forms, he seemed set to become a server at the local Tavern, having lived most of his (at this time short) life in the city's Taverns . However, at the tender age of 14, he was abducted by a group of mercenaries. Not taking no for an answer, they made him clean their mail and sharpen their swords, cook dinner and wash up, and all the chores that they could pile upon him without killing him from exhaustion. Five years later, having grown fond of him, they let him also become the group's assistant money keeper, where he learnt numbers, and what things were truly worth, as well as basic swordsmanship. After a battle in the South, the group was nearly wiped out, and only Tavvie and two warriors were left. One died on the first night after the battle, and the other, wounded, gave all the contents of the money chest to Tavvie, on the condition that he would stab him with a dagger so he wouldn't die slowly of disease. Tears flowing from his face, the young Tavvie plunged the dagger into his heart, killing him nearly instantly. Tavvie wandered restlessly after that, not spending too long in one place or the other. He never talks about this period of his life. Ten long years after he left Praven a slave, Tavvie returned a relatively rich man, and bought the Praven Tavern by the gates of Praven, and has been there ever since.

Tavvie is a close friend of many, particularly his bartenders, and the local mason known only as 'Angry Old Man'.
Tavvie can be found often selling beer, wine and bread at competitive prices at the little Tavern by the gate. He has connections with several companies that have owned the Old Port in the time that he has been in Praven. He is not easy to anger, but when he is, he can be effective at achieving his aims, whatever they may be.
Village Idiot

This is Village Idiot, mostly renowned for well... being an idiot. He grew up in the bustling town of Rivacheg, and lived above the local tavern (renowned for it's excellent ale). At the age of 16, Idiot moved from Rivacheg to the small village of Fidsnar, near to where Calradia borders the Unknown Lands. His family set up a brewery business there, and began sending ale from Fidnsnar to Rivacheg. Idiot would ofetn jump on the back of the cart and upon arrival in Rivacheg would head to his favorite tavern and drain the ale there. One noght while returning to Fidnsnar after a long night in the Rivacheg tavern Idiot was extremely drunk. He started playing with a lantern that lay by his side on the back of the cart. He smashed the lantern on his fathers head whom was driving the cart. His fathers hair set on fire and he jumped off the cart and attempted to put the flames out using the hay in the back of the cart. Then the cart set on fire, Idiot was still drunk and started laughing hysterically. His fathers head was now crispy black, Idiot carried on laughing as his Father ran off onto the horizon in search of a well. The horse set on fire, and started running towards the near Fidsnar. Idiot watching and still laughing. The horse jumped into the barn, and in minutes the whole village was alight. The next day Idiot found his mothers body, and the body of the Village Elder. He fell into a fit of tears. He had rather idiotically destroyed his life. That morning he entered the ruined church and prayed to god for forgiveness. Then he set off east, and came upon the Valley of Swamps. Where he is still known to wander to this day. His real name is Tharmor, but the locals call him Village_Idiot. Mainly because he spends hours making lots of money, and then travels to the New Zendar tavern. And drinks all the ale they have. And then performs idiotic deeds. Such as throwing the Town Watch commander into the River that runs through New Zendar. To this day he has not seen his father, although he did has been wary of a figure with a black hood and cape that seems to be following him around. And he noticed that when this figure removed it's hood they possessed a burnt scalp.
Xristos
Xristos.png

Xristos was born in the Rhodok village of Buvran, his family had a good life and always had food on their plate, they were always happy to share this with the other villagers. When Xristos became 16 he was conscripted into the Rhodok army. After two years of service he decided that he wished to stay in the army, so he continued his training as a crossbowman. He always practiced in the forest hunting deer and boars, until one day he saw fire on the other side of the forest.

Swadian troops were destroying every village and killing every civilian they saw. Xristos ran as quickly as he could to the garrison commander. And so the war begun, horns were blown and heard for miles around. every soldier was running to the armory and taking his equipment, scrambling to the walls. everyone was prepared for war. After an hour and thirty minutes they saw the first Swadian scouts appear on a nearby hilltop. the Rhodok crossbowmen shot and failed, they were either out of range or too untrained for battle. Xristos however had dedicated himself to training hours on end in the thick woods that surrounded Buvran. Xristos quickly and accurately took down 5 scouts from a range of 40 metres, all of them head shots and all of them instant kills. His fellow comrades cheered him on. The Swadians did not show up for another thirty minutes, this time they had brought battering rams and an entire army. Their army was 3x the size of the Rhodok army. The Rhodok crossbowmen attested  to destroy the battering ram but it was too strong for their firepower. The Rhodok spear men were nervously waiting behind the gates, ready for the moment when it fell. The gate was obliterated, and the Swadian infantry stormed Buvran slaughtering every spear man that they encountered. The crossbowmen leaped of the wall, including Xristos. They drew their axes and charged at the Swadian infantry. Xristos knew that this comrades were going to die, and that Buvrans people would be in great danger when the infantry had killed every last Rhodok. Xristos ran to the village church where the people were hiding, unaware of the fact that it was too late. The Swadian infantry had slaughtered all the last crossbowmen they had come across. Soon after they tended to butchering Buvrans civilians. Xristos was already hiding in his house. He listened as the Swadian commander gave the order for his troops to search all houses.

A Swadian sergeant was looking in the very house that Xristos was hiding in. The sergeant searched every cupboard in the house and peered under the beds. Then he looked in the wardrobe in Xristos's bedroom, and. The sergeant punched Xristos in the face and brought him to the Swadian commander. the commander was laughing because Xristos was just a poor crossbowman. Suddenly he ordered the sergeant to duel with Xristos, if Xristos won he was free to go. Xristos equipped a sharp hatchet and fastened his leather armor, while the sergeant had a great sword and mail armor. The commander said "let the duel begin"! Xristos swung his axe straight towards the sergeants face, the sergeant easily blocked it away. Xristos thought this was going to be hard. He was swinging his axe right, left, right, left, right until he plunged it onto his opponents guts. He fell on the ground, his last words were "You filthy poor Rhodok". The commander could not believe his eyes and proclaimed Xristos to be a witch. "take him into jail!" said the commander.

In a final attempt for freedom Xristos leapt onto his feet and stormed off into the distance. The Swadians horses had perished in the face of sharp Rhodok spears. They were wearing such heavy equipment and did not posses the ability to chase after Xristos. Xristos ran until he reached the next village. When he arrived the village was in ashes. But apart from the ashes and the horrific smell of smoke, Xristos noticed a heavenly white horse which had been left to perish in the fire. Xristos quickly had a loyal friend and fell in love with the horse. He rode to Halmar, the great city of the Nomad royalty.

Xristos was spotted by a group of Nomad horsemen on patrol around Halmar. They noticed how he was struggling to stay mounted on his beautiful horse. They rode to him and offered him aid. Xristos fell off his horse and fell unconscious.

He woke up in a glorious golden hall. His eyes widening as the face of a fierce man hovered over him. When his eyes were completely open, the man spoke to him. "Greetings, Rhodok" he said. "For a moment my patrol thought you were the leader of an army heading towards my keep". Xristos looked into the eyes of the man and was quickly in a state of awe. The man stood there, in long golden robes, with his wise but scarred face.  It was the face of Sanjar Khan, leader of the brave Khergits. "So" he said. "You have used my quarters to rest" he smiled. "You must repay me and my men". "After all, we saved your life". Xristos sat up, back straight and peered towards the daughter of Sanjar Khan whom stood in the corner chatting to the daughters of local nobles. "Ah, you have an eye for my daughter". "Yes many men have fallen for her, she has the face of an angel i must admit". "So whats your story boy"?

They sat and talked for many long hours. Sanjar was given the full story of how the Swadians unlawfully attacked Rhodok villages without any proper declaration of war. Xristos was given a place in the Khergit royal guard shortly after, as Sanjar himself had noticed his talent with a crossbow. But Sanjar hope to give Xristos the training needed to learn how to fire a bow. Over the years, Xristos learned quicker than the others and rose in the ranks to be Sanjars most trusted comrade. He then earned the hand of Sanjars beautiful daughter. And since then Xristos has remained an important figure in the Khergit nation.

SHORT LIST:

Brimstoned
Boarlady, aka Hilda/Evangelina/Lady_Lust
Joseph_of_Nazareth
Robin_The_Hunter
Suspicious Pilgrim
The Monk

Now you can  :grin:
[I will post (later  :oops:) here my char profile to give you example how this should look like and how it will work in OP]

This will do for now:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir Red de Mon

mb3-1.jpg
mb4-1-5.jpg

Member of one of the oldest noble houses established in ancient land of Oceania by sir Red "The Oldest" who claimed Fiefdom of Red Castle. Next in line, 1st Lord Red de Mon was granted with Lordship of Red Castle by King of Oceania. Lord Red arrived with all others to Valley of Swamp but failed to establish House de Mon in there and was banned while trying. In this difficult times "deMons" join Templars and went for crusade to the Native Lands. It is hard to say how many of them died in this struggle... Some sir Red come back to the realm as Templar while 2Nd Lord Red make his alliances with White Lion House...There is no much information left from this period who ended with 2nd Lord Red being banned again. "DeMons" abandoned realm for good and establish their own in distand land. They did not realise how weak they become. They days of glory were past. They could not secure and populate "NewLand". 2Nd Lord Red died there in unknown circumstances..."New Land" become "ghost land"....

Sir Red, son of 2Nd Lord Red is granted with amnesty. Wrong deeds of his ancestors are forgotten. Their achievements belongs to the past.

Sir Red is back! He has to start from the beginning to restore former glory of House de Mon.

A strange looking man, the 'Angry Tavernkeep' was born in the city of Praven into a life of poverty. As a little street urchin, with both parents having died early of disease, he often used to spend large amounts of his time around the various taverns and pubs in Praven. Gaining a good taste in alcohol in all it's forms, he seemed set to become a server at the local Tavern, having lived most of his (at this time short) life in the city's Taverns . However, at the tender age of 14, he was abducted by a group of mercenaries. Not taking no for an answer, they made him clean their mail and sharpen their swords, cook dinner and wash up, and all the chores that they could pile upon him without killing him from exhaustion. Five years later, having grown fond of him, they let him also become the group's assistant money keeper, where he learnt numbers, and what things were truly worth, as well as basic swordsmanship. After a battle in the South, the group was nearly wiped out, and only Tavvie and two warriors were left. One died on the first night after the battle, and the other, wounded, gave all the contents of the money chest to Tavvie, on the condition that he would stab him with a dagger so he wouldn't die slowly of disease. Tears flowing from his face, the young Tavvie plunged the dagger into his heart, killing him nearly instantly. Tavvie wandered restlessly after that, not spending too long in one place or the other. He never talks about this period of his life. Ten long years after he left Praven a slave, Tavvie returned a relatively rich man, and bought the Praven Tavern by the gates of Praven, and has been there ever since.

Tavvie is a close friend of many, particularly his bartenders, and the local mason known only as 'Angry Old Man'.
Tavvie can be found often selling beer, wine and bread at competitive prices at the little Tavern by the gate. He has connections with several companies that have owned the Old Port in the time that he has been in Praven. He is not easy to anger, but when he is, he can be effective at achieving his aims, whatever they may be.

So why is Sir Red here? *trollface*

Just kidding, if this becomes a thing I might actually add someone

bobthe8th said:

Thank You :grin:

This is perfect profile [moved to OP]. Only one suggestion: use as profile title name under you actually play and comment to the name in char story. In this case I was not sure if this is Tavvie or Angry Tavernkeep, or both.

Serann said:
So why is Sir Red here? *trollface*

This is actually good question as some older players may think about it. I put link to Hall of Fame [first edition] intentionally. New players may check some old profiles if they want. I put my char profile only as an example. I still use it from time to time (when I have money as being poor does not suit "sir Red") so it is legitimate in that sense.

Feel free to post new profile even if you already have one in first edition. First edition is close as an archive so it can not be edited. If you like to change something or add something in your profile you have to post it again in second edition. This apply also to changing existing profiles in second edition.

I post "The Monk" as an example of "bad profile" and to show ppl that there is nothing wrong with having (posting) more than one profile.

Serann said:
Just kidding, if this becomes a thing I might actually add someone

As such a good and famous Role Player you should rather lead than fallow. Do not hesitate.  :grin:

2 more questions:

1.Shell I add complete profiles from first edition? There is few really good ones (Saspicious in particular) of players who are still active (in this or other way)?

2.Would you like more info to be added to profiles? For example:
On which server player use particular character?
To which persistant faction (if any) character belongs to?

In other words: shell I keep it totally IC or some OOC info would be nice as well? [I add poll for that]

Ra'Jiska

Ra'Jiska was born in Jelkala and lived in the village named Idbeles. His parents abandonned him in a poor street, a master assassin named Owlin took Rajiska with him. Ra'Jiska got trained with the assassin's team since the age of 5. The years passed, the fight technics increased. At the age 16, Owlin gave his first to Ra'Jiska, help them to raid a village, Chelez. His job was to kill the Elder of the village and all potencial millicians. It was a great succes, when the assassin's group attacked the village, it was a meat service, they took pleasure to do that, they looted peasants, they raped women and killed childrens. With his team, Ra'Jiska was like a brother for them. At the age of 21, the assassin of birth was able to fight and win all his other brother assassins, he was like Ownlin, same skill, and one day came, the darkest day for him, one assassin who was recruited was a spy for the Guards Town and killed Owlin. The spy ran back to the castle and announced to his lord what was the assassin position. Ra'Jiska became paranoid and with a rage uncontrollable he killed all his family, he took pleasure to kill them, he was swiming in their blood, drinked their blood, ate entrails. His mental heatlh was critical. When guards came to the assassin hideout, he had surrender. Ra'Jiska waited 3 years in jail. During this 3 years, what he did in the hideout tortured his spirrit. He made a choice, find the redemption of his acts, he became a Knight of the Gods and make choice to save lifes.

Ra'Jiska is master in fight technic, has many of agility, looting, robbing, and charity skills. His default his he's scynical. Ra'Jiska is ready to fight; ready to take a revenge on himself !!

Great to see this is back. I'll write a v2 version of Suspicious Pilgrim eventually. Also, either bolden or change the color of the link to the original thread, it's hard to read.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Great to see this is back. I'll write a v2 version of Suspicious Pilgrim eventually. Also, either bolden or change the color of the link to the original thread, it's hard to read.
Thanks. The best thing I guess is that in second edition you can post like in any other thread and give your suggestions.
On my comp it looks fine but I glow it. Let me know if this better.

@Everybody - if you like to have some OOC info then added to the profile. If majority would like that way (poll) I will add this info in OP.

Just remembered that it has been long since I even played PW, and having a "famous" character would probably be unjustified, so no character

Serann said:
Just remembered that it has been long since I even played PW, and having a "famous" character would probably be unjustified, so no character
REMINDER: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FAMOUS TO POST HERE, BUT YOU CAN BECOME FAMOUS IF YOU DO.

Back
Top Bottom