Haloid

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA it was pretty funny and well made. Starting was bit slow though, I almost turned it off, but good thing I didn't :razz:

Nash said:
sweet, but the ending was LAME to the max. Boo friendship, fight to the death!

Naaah... There was promise of hot girl on girl action in the air, that wins fighting to the death :wink:

Theo said:
HAHA it was pretty funny and well made. Starting was bit slow though, I almost turned it off, but good thing I didn't :razz:

Nash said:
sweet, but the ending was LAME to the max. Boo friendship, fight to the death!

Naaah... There was promise of hot girl on girl action in the air, that wins fighting to the death :wink:

ah, but the promise was not fulfilled....

Oh hell yes.

That was incredible. The action sequences were better-designed than in the vast majority of movies I've seen.

The sight of Samus *****owning Master Chief also tickled the traces of Nintendo fanboy within me. :lol:

pmdezso said:
gotta agree with ya there. and MC had a man voice, so pretty sure was a man :???:

So what? Maybe this was a different Spartan model.

okiN said:
Oh hell yes.

That was incredible. The action sequences were better-designed than in the vast majority of movies I've seen.

The sight of Samus *****owning Master Chief also tickled the traces of Nintendo fanboy within me. :lol:

pmdezso said:
gotta agree with ya there. and MC had a man voice, so pretty sure was a man :???:

So what? Maybe this was a different Spartan model.

it was a different spartan model. I read it in the spoiler section or w/e. theres some number on her armour that you can see when she takes it off before the explosion.

I think that was almost the point though, to make the battle so fast and furious that it's simply mind blowing.

Did anyone appreciate the part where Samus chucks the two Jackal shields and the Spartan wastes an entire squadron of Covenant by bouncing the sniper bullet off of the shields?

Hmm...it appears as if you haven't played much single player Halo.

If you have and you just don't remember, bullets from Human weapons (plus the projectiles from a few other weapons) bounce off of Jackal shields (those round energy things) at radical angles; it is especially visible for Human sniper bullets since said bullets leave that white contrail line.

Normally, you can't kill an enemy in the game using the bouncing effects of the shields since they're almost always deflected upwards. In the animation, however, the Spartan shoots the shields at such an angle so that the bullets hit all of the enemies. This would not be possible if it were not for the fact that Human sniper bullets can pass right through any organic matter in Halo; thus, if you line up your shots, you can kill mutliple enemies with one shot.

So that's what happened with the Samus shield + sniper combo: the bullets bounce around between the two shields going through all of the enemies caught between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom