[Unresolved] Connection to server is lost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Right I have been reading these forums also with this problem. This could just be coincidence but I got my Colonel to kick me from our server before I disconnected, I reconnected and the problem was gone.

I then went on another server to see if that one kick covered all servers, I did not lose connection to that server. It might just be coincidence but if you can get in a server for just 30 seconds then get an admin to kick you it might work!

NikolaiLev said:
I get an issue where the first server I try to connect to results in the connection being lost.  I can't rejoin the server until 20 seconds or so due to "Someone is already using your profile name."  Then I can join and it works fine.

It's an annoying issue, but not very gamebreaking.  I run this on Steam.

Hey i was just reading through this because i am playing a Mod (Nordinvasion) at the moment and i am losing connection roughly every map change, i haven't read the last few pages yet but your reply caught my eye. There is an easy way to solve this and that is by adding servers to your favorites and playing them there.

Unfortunately this has started happening to me now and has effected all the mount and blades since the latest NW update. If there is any help anyone can give me or any news on it being fixed I would appreciate it.

Thank you

techno99 said:
Unfortunately this has started happening to me now and has effected all the mount and blades since the latest NW update. If there is any help anyone can give me or any news on it being fixed I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Same here, i must say.... either i can't see any player in the server or I get disconnected after 2 minutes. This is happening since Warband 1.157 and 1.158 update both in Napoleonic Wars, Native and PWmod.  I've been playing Warband for 3 years and a half, never had a single problem.... damn, this is driving me crazy. I've an I7 3770 and a GTX 650, my system specs shouldn't be a problem at all.

EDIT: Interesting fact: when downloading maps, it just downloads at 1kb/s. Might there be some sort of limit to the bandwith dedicated to Warband?

What I did to fix my problem for Warband was delete ALL rgl_config txts files on my computer. Every time I play a game, I noticed that a new rgl is created. It could lead to a fight between the files.

I know its been awhile but does anyone still have this issue? It happens to me mostly late at night but my internet provider said traffic isn't an issue as this time and I don't even get the Disconnected from server message it just sends me back to the MP start screen. Also has my ping lag up to 1000

It happens to me also every time I play this game. It's always been happening and I'm quite much used to live with it, because it seems the game cannot stay stable. It rarely cuts me off under 10 minutes, so it is maybe ok play session?  I don't know. The game is little buggy..

Also it has nothing to do if I've bought the game or not. Since I've bought it (2 times actually) and it is in my steam account.

Back
Top Bottom