MP Other ***INACTIVE*** UNOFFICIAL Community Banner Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

If I use a custom flag in MP, will the other people see the flag correctly even though they don't have it in their computer? How does it work?

feldmarshall said:
If I use a custom flag in MP, will the other people see the flag correctly even though they don't have it in their computer? How does it work?
All it does is replace the file on your computer that stores all of the flags with these community flags.
People who haven't downloaded the file will see the ordinary flags.
Hope that explains it!

We, ( 2tes Leib Husaren Regiment)  are interested to have our Banner in the banner pack. Replace the Banner in 4d, please.

hp16d9ype.jpg

Hey guys, I still receive messages about this topic. I'll edit the OP to reflect the fact that I am now completely inactive and don't have the time to do another banner pack.

Somebody else should put themselves forward to organise a new one, it's not hard to do at all!

I and the rest of 33e are fully prepared to help. We would like to contact some of the regiments who use the UCBP to see if they have or haven't disbanded, in order to keep a few slots open, but their banner will only be taken out if a specific regiment IS disbanded officially. Also, the wait for new versions could be as much as one month, if not sooner!
Let me know if you would accept, I would be more than happy to do my part for the community.
(Also, I'm planning to do a stand-alone banner pack that includes the more commonly used banners of the Napoleonic Wars rather than the flags that hardly anyone ever uses. Just wanted to get that out there to get people interested.)
PM me if any of this is confusing, hopefully I made it easy to understand.

Before the patch, the game would flip all the overhead icons for some reason; the banner pack pre-flipped them so they looked proper. Now that the problem's been fixed, the banner pack needs to be updated.

Yeah, that's a problem... I no longer play much of NW since I moved onto N&S, but I could still get the UCBP back up and running in a matter of a few hours or a maximum of one-two days.

Perhaps you didn't read the thread. This is currently an inactive project, the only version of this that is up is for NaS. Someday, I might get around to reviving this piece of gold.

Back
Top Bottom