Level 63, the limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Apollon-04

As soon as you reach lvl 63, something very weird happens. Your level automatically jumps to like 1770, or something around there. Also, you can only level up your attributes to lvl 63. Is this supposed to happen?

I can't say i have either. It would take an eternity training to reach that.....
Even with xp cheating, it still takes forever to just get to the next level at that point.
Really, the only way possible I see it to reach that level is to edit to character stats in the character data.
Or play nonstop......  :razz: :razz: :razz:

Ah no my fingers die at lvl 39.....either you have no dont like waiting,or your fingers are weak  :razz:.
Any ways,i also cant say ive gotten that far so i woaldint know,even if im a cheating bastard.

Apollon-04 said:
As soon as you reach lvl 63, something very weird happens. Your level automatically jumps to like 1770, or something around there. Also, you can only level up your attributes to lvl 63. Is this supposed to happen?

That is supposed to happen, in fact.  It is possible for non-player characters to have stats up to 255, but the character can only progress beyond 63 str/agi/cha/int with exporting or specific coded events (theoretically).  Also, I had heard of jumping to 1770 back when people were discussing ways of getting experience through dialogs.  I don't think it was specifically 1770, but it was some huge number.  Nothing to be worried about though.

-Grocat

There used to be a trainer that increased your level to max by giving you some billion xp points and right after it reached 63 it jamp to 1700s.

An4Sh said:
There used to be a trainer that increased your level to max by giving you some billion xp points and right after it reached 63 it jamp to 1700s.

Sounds like Trainer Ahadran of the darkmod has trained you...

Audun said:
An4Sh said:

Sounds like Trainer Ahadran of the darkmod has trained you...

Nah that one was too slow.  It only gave up to 100k xp (or was it just 10k) at a time.  You had to do it over and over again.

-Grocat

It's an old trainer probably for 0.711, it was like a "mod" that added a third option to the zendar trainer telling him to train you.

If I wanted to try breaking the level cap, I'd put a weight on Ctrl and get a perpetual motion bird set up to tap X, and go camping for a weekend.

A macro is basically a program that reproduces recorded input. You could make a macro of you hitting "Start", then "shutdown" and confirm it on a key, then bind it to some shortcut with the program and when you'd hit the shortcut, it would repeat that and shutdown your computer. Same goes with hitting ctrl + x. And you can usually control the speed too, which makes for insanely fast inputs.

But IMHO, the best solution to test this level 63 limit things remains the editing exported character file to have level 63 minus 1 point of XP that Guan_Chung mentionned.

I don't know what to make of this though. It's true having limitless level is cool and the fact that it wouldn't be so is sad, but I can't see anyone actually level up that far. You'd have to suffer from a major power gaming urge. And you usually don't get out of those cases without at least a few scars, be they mental or physical.

I was actually asking about the breaking the laws of physics part of that post. But thanks, cool to know what the other half meant. :smile:

There is no such thing as perpetual motion.  So, there is no such thing as an actual perpetual motion bird without breaking the laws of physics.  However, I do like the idea of pulling a "Homer Simpson".

-Grocat

Perpetual motion bird = against the laws of physics as Grocat says.

By using my Macro program, I managed to get it to press Ctrl+X 5 million or so times... in less than a second. Got to level 53 very quickly. Nearly broke M&B :razz:

Back
Top Bottom