Re: God, UFO's, Top Secrets, Fuku, HAARP, WWIII, Polar shifts, Cancer cure.

Users who are viewing this thread

According to Dr. Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, terahertz (THz) waves destroy human DNA. The waves literally unzip the helix strand. Now a team of technologists at UT Dallas are planning to take chips broadcasting THz waves and embed them into mobile phones for use as an imaging system for consumers, law enforcement and medical personnel… a potentially deadly technology that could eventually kill or sicken millions of people.

The controversial THz scanner technology used by the TSA at many of the nation’s airports is being adapted for cell phone use. Studies of terahertz radiation have caused experts to raise alarms over the significant health risks to humans.

Recently major media touted a new chip that permits the adaption of a THz generating device to be embedded into cellular phones.

The excited press painted grand pictures of such technology being used by consumers to see through walls and objects, while health professionals like physcians might incorporate the technology to seek out small tumors inside patients without the need for invasive surgery.

The THz wave—located between microwaves and infrared on the electromagnetic spectrum—was chosen for security devices because it penetrates matter such as clothing, wood, paper and other porous material that’s non-conducting. At the time experts believed this type of radiation was harmless.

They were wrong.

scanner.jpg

THz radiation unzips the DNA molecule

In a breakthrough study conducted by Dr. Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico and a team of physicists, they discovered terrifying evidence that exposure to THz radiation builds cumulatively and affects human and animal tissue DNA. In essence, it tends to unzip the DNA molecule. [See: Inside TSA scanners: How terahertz waves tear apart human DNA]

The Los Alamos scientists paper, DNA Breathing Dynamics in the Presence of a Terahertz Field reveals very disturbing—even shocking—evidence that THz radiation significantly damages the DNA of the people being directed through airport scanners and all TSA workers in close proximity to the machines.

Their synopsis: “We consider the influence of a terahertz field on the breathing dynamics of double-stranded DNA. We model the spontaneous formation of spatially localized openings of a damped and driven DNA chain, and find that linear instabilities lead to dynamic dimerization, while true local strand separations require a threshold amplitude mechanism. Based on our results we argue that a specific terahertz radiation exposure may significantly affect the natural dynamics of DNA, and thereby influence intricate molecular processes involved in gene expression and DNA replication.“

What all that means is the resonant effects of the THz waves bombarding humans unzips the double-stranded DNA molecule. This ripping apart of the twisted chain of DNA creates bubbles between the genes that can interfere with the processes of life itself: normal DNA replication and critical gene expression.

Likely to cause cancer

David J. Brenner, a Columbia University doctor and expert on the effects of radiation stated that it’s quite likely the TSA scanners will cause cancer in some individuals.

Brenner, whose Columbia’s Center for Radiological Research work focuses on radiation’s effects on biological processes, low exposure risk evaluation and radio-isotopic therapy, is concerened that people with compromised immune systems such as AIDS patients, those suffering from lupus or other immune-deficient ailments are especially at risk. Infants, children up to age 5 or 6, women who are pregnant or lactating, cancer patients and many more should steer far clear of the machines.

DNA strand bombarded by THz radiation unzips

Those exposed to THz radiation—whether from security scanners or future cell phone technology—who are taking certain prescription medications or have significantly low levels of certain vitamins have increased risk of radiation induced carcinomas.

Repeated exposure to low level radiation scans can also lead to cataracts and bring on skin cancer—including deadly melanoma.

THz to utilize existing CMOS chips

According to the Daily Mail, the chips—created using Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor—or CMOS use the same technology already incorporated into devices like HD TVs, smart phones and personal computers.

Scanner-Mobile-Phones.jpg

Dr. Kenneth O, professor of electrical engineering at the University of Texas at Dallas and leader of the project explained to the Daily Mail that “We’ve created approaches that open a previously untapped portion of the electromagnetic spectrum for consumer use and life-saving medical applications.

“CMOS is affordable and can be used to make lots of chips,” Dr. O said. “The combination of CMOS and terahertz means you could put this chip and receiver on the back of a cellphone, turning it into a device carried in your pocket that can see through objects.”

The team’s findings were presented to an enthusiastic audience at the 2012 International Solid-State Circuits Conference held in San Francisco, California. Next the team plans to create the CMOS terahertz imaging system.

Before moving ahead with the project, the good doctor and his team might consider contacting Dr. Boian Alexandrov and his team at Los Alamos to compare notes.

It would be a shame if a deadly technology that could eventually kill or sicken millions of people were unknowingly sold across the world.

Look kiddies, don't you think the people coming up with this technology know they are killing you? This is what we call a soft kill, children. It is war against humanity itself and you who are reading me now are in the cross hairs. The elites want you dead because you are nothing more than a useless eater. You are consuming all there resources there for you must die. That's the way they see it. They are polluting the water, air, food, and even the air waves to help you die faster. And only the ones who know and have the brains to protect themselves deserve to live in their eyes. They are counting on you to laugh it off, to shrug it away. However that wont make it go away now will it kiddies.

When will humanity fight back and throw away their poison? When will humanity find the courage to say no? If the people of the world do not wake up soon they will find themselves to be nothing more than disposable slaves who are drones to the man. A world where government is God, and your every move is watched and monitored, and every technology is a soft kill perk for your amusement.

When the DNA is completely unzipped you split into two selves, one self has the aggressive part of your personality and the other self has the sensitive part.

Deserath said:
When will Godfrey be forcibly admitted to a Mental Hospital?

I don't think so. I am talking about the Rockefeller foundation, planned parenthood, population global council. They are attacking what it is to be human itself Des. They are attacking the human species. This is the end of mommy, and the end of daddy, the end of little johnny and the end of little jenny, if we let them have there way. This is total scientific domination. We are there test subjects. I have shown you the books by the white house science czar John P Holden who called for population reduction through the food and water. But yet I am crazy? I have shown you the videos of doctors telling you not to drink the fluoride, but i am crazy? I have shown you the cure for cancer. I have even shown you the prophecies of the bible coming to pass before your eyes. And yet you call me crazy. No friend, I am not crazy. You are in denial. And soon the 6th trumpet war will sound and two billion we die. Then you will know the truth.

Mage246 said:
I think every one of those sentences counts as crazy.

What they are doing to us is crazy. Am I crazy for telling what they are doing to us? No. I am the watchman on the wall. The speaker of truth. A man of God. The guy that cares for your soul. You would do good to remember that. I know its hard for you to come up with anything besides insults for those you disagree with because your mind has been trained to be small. From public school to fluoride they really messed you up. I understand your IQ has been shrunk down to near moron levels. But you can bring it back up again by listing to me and stop drinking and eating the poison they feed to you.

The system thinks you are so dumb. After 30 years of ruling over the north African state of Egypt Hosni Mubarak ruled. He refused to step down even though the head of the CIA said he was going to in a few hours. And Mubarak shouted it from the roof tops I will not step down! I will not let the conspiracy overtake Egypt! And magically right after his defiant speech he had a stroke. And the army announced the next day they would be reforming things. Its called a public military coup. Mubarak had the dirt on American elites so he had to go. And because he refused to green light the attack on Iran.

The Muslim brother hood is British intelligence. Remember Nasser? He died after giving a defiant speech. The new world order is afoot kiddies. Its a message being sent not just to the middle east leaders but to American politicians as well. Remember JFK? If you don't submit to the banking cartel they will kill you. And guess what none can find Mubarak. He just vanished magically. Mubarak was a globalist dictator servant who they just scraped like junk. That's how the new world order treats its own.

You should really stick to hicks' troll science and wish-fulfilling prophecies, that's far more entertaining.
Comments on international events just makes you look a lot more dumb. The system thinks you are dumb because you are dumb and lack the critical thinking facilities that many of the people commenting here have, precisely because they were taught to think critically by their respective school systems and societies, and didn't surrender their reason to religious superstition and dodgy conspiracy websites.

rgodfrey said:
Next up on the Uncle Godfrey show is the top ten UFO sightings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVKKAVs46Kk
6a00d8341bf67c53ef01538e0bb1dd970b-pi
It's already proven that the picture is fake. By the people who "found" it nonetheless.

Seriously why would a real alien look so stereotypical?

I know its supposed to be fake thought it was worth posting though. The movie is good. The government could shut them up, they have der wayz

rgodfrey said:
According to Dr. Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, terahertz (THz) waves destroy human DNA.
http://arxiv.org/abs/1012.4153

Was refuted a whole two months after Dr Alexandrov published.
In a breakthrough study conducted by Dr. Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico and a team of physicists, they discovered terrifying evidence that exposure to THz radiation builds cumulatively and affects human and animal tissue DNA.
WTF? In the first case Dr Alexandrov's study was purely theoretical, so neither breakthrough nor did it provide evidence. As Dr Alexandrov notes himself :roll:
What all that means is the resonant effects of the THz waves bombarding humans unzips the double-stranded DNA molecule. This ripping apart of the twisted chain of DNA creates bubbles between the genes that can interfere with the processes of life itself: normal DNA replication and critical gene expression.
Um, no it doesn't. It quite specifically states that exposure may lead to bubbles within the DNA, however the effect requires amplification to actually tear apart a double helix. It's in pretty plain English there, shouldn't be that hard to read.

The Enlightenment was only three hundred years ago. You might at least try and catch up.

So you dont think the elite want you dead huh. How about an interview with one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-X3sJKtVJE

For more of these videos asking real questions go here.

http://wearechange.org/author/luke-rudkowski/

Then keep talking on your cell and go through the body scanners archy.

Back to that again?
Reducing birth rates in third world countries is still murder then?
Good to know. Good to know.

Stick to the classics and all. Always been a fan of that.

Back
Top Bottom