Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Particular server I mean; could you name some of the servers you tried?
It's possible that the servers you tried to join are broken, too far away or have other problems.
As for your internet, you can test it here:
http://www.pingtest.net/

my ping is 414 ms, and i tried like every server from low pings to high pings... i just don't understand it its lagging and then i just got kicked or something to the main screen without even a pop-up

414 is waaaay too high.
I get between 23 and 60 ping on European servers and a 100 to 120 on American and Turkish servers. (I am located in Netherlands)
400 ping is likely to just get you auto-removed for having a super unstable connection.
Could you post the image of the ping-test ?
Also if you are using wireless, it sometimes helps to use wired instead.

edit:
2 more things.
One is; please edit your posts instead of multi-posting if you wish to add something.
Two, I will be cooking my dinner so I won't reply for a while.

Well, i tested the ping from Eindhoven ( The netherlands im also there Hoi xd ) to Utrecht and that was 414 ms. to america it was 236 ms.

could you test to Utrecht again and post the image?
Also try joining any of the following severs on warband;
IG_Battlegrounds
ZHG_Siege

or for Napoleonic Wars try
EU1
or any of the other official European servers.

Yeah the problem seems to be your internet connection. Try getting it cabled ? Or perhaps someone else is using your internet at the same time ?

I purchased Mount and Blade:Warband before it was on Steam, and i recently purchased the Napoleonic Wars DLC on the Humble Store, however it only allows me to redeem it on Steam and Steam will not let me activate it because i don't own Warband on Steam. Is there anything at all i can do?

Generally speaking, it's best to buy expansions/DLCs from/for the same platforms, as in the past with many games there have been such issues. (dawn of war comes to mind !)
Perhaps it's best to ask the humble store, and see if they can help you out. Perhaps they can give you the key instead of the steam game, so you can use the key for whatever platform you are using warband with.

Tonight, all of sudden, I started getting an "Incorrect serial number" message when trying to join any NW servers. I entered my CD key manually when asked, to no avail. Then I ran regedit and pasted my CD key back in there, but that didn't solve the problem. Restarting Steam didn't fix it either. Any other ideas?

Vincenzo said:
I have a non-steam version of warband, how do I register it with steam?
Find your warband CD key and enter it in steam, it should register the game to your steam account.

this ain't working for me, I can't activate it on steam.

Ikaguia said:
Vincenzo said:
I have a non-steam version of warband, how do I register it with steam?
Find your warband CD key and enter it in steam, it should register the game to your steam account.

this ain't working for me, I can't activate it on steam.

Same for my, i've bought the game in 2010 and the key didn't work in STEAM.
A friend Gifted me the Vinking DLC and i can't play cause of that....
I've already mailed the support but no answer !

I don't want to buy Warband TWICE.

Back
Top Bottom