Big problems

Users who are viewing this thread

I am constantly getting "connection lost to server"  and "Your  profile name is used by another player" I join the server and within 20 seconds the connection lost message comes up. I can play on all other mods and my computer is quite a good one. It is very annoying considering I have paid nearly £10 for this
Any help?

It has a red error message on the side where text usually is saying something like Code error and a bunch of numbers

It is completely unplayable and I really need to find out how to fix it

I have very old poor PC, i have same things when try to connect to server with big "hard" map or with lot of people playing

i have just got NW by a friend that sent me a key so i could get the game by steam then after NW downloaded to my warband on steam it say all time when i try to launch the game: this game is currently unavaible plz try again later and at the top of that message it say Steam-error i really need some help

i get exactly the same issue, very frustrating!
downloaded taleworlds version today and everytime i connect to a server after about a minute of playing i get "connection to server lost" (i've used the regedit thing and my serial number is deffinatley right)
whats happening?
any help would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem, occasionaly but then accross the entire warband scene.
I got the problem ever since my ISP updated our router to something really bad.

Basically, I try to join a server if it fails I choose a new profile (so you wont get the your profile is already in use error).
After a few attempts it usually works.

Also make sure that you are not using a hex editor for your profile names and such. That will prevent you from joining any server on NW.

afraid to say i have had no better luck still cant play it at all and lose connection all the time. multiplayer works fine on native warband :???: is this something they will fix with a patch?

Try:
1) Find the RGL_config.txt in your "My Documents/Mount&Blade Warband" Folder and Open it.

2) Find the use_secure_connection = 1 and change it to 0.

3) If it's already 0 change it to 1

4) Save and Start Warband

tried that it was on 0 changed it to 1 then all i got was "unable to connect to server" so i changed it back

i've sorted it! though its not an ideal solution, basicly tried using an orange dongle i had to connect to the internet and now it works perfectly fine:smile:
so im guessing it must of been a problem with my internet before, which doesnt make sense considering i could play SWTOR on it with no problems

or maybie not :sad: even with a completley different internet supplier the problem has resurfaced it is now unplayable, has to be the game....

FoelGoch said:
or maybie not :sad: even with a completley different internet supplier the problem has resurfaced it is now unplayable, has to be the game....
For me it has something to do with router settings because I only started having trouble with connecting to servers in warbanda after some sort off of forced update that completely scrwed over my settings and whatnot.

FoelGoch said:
tried that it was on 0 changed it to 1 then all i got was "unable to connect to server" so i changed it back
Same thing happened to me. :neutral: I sure hope somebody will find a cure to this problem.....

Raging Womble said:
I am constantly getting "connection lost to server"  and "Your  profile name is used by another player" I join the server and within 20 seconds the connection lost message comes up. I can play on all other mods and my computer is quite a good one. It is very annoying considering I have paid nearly £10 for this
Any help?
It is completely unplayable and I really need to find out how to fix it

i too have this problem (((

Could someone from Taleworlds please look into this problem? It's happening quite often and is very annoying for alot of people.

It looks to be dependent on your router. though the following fixed it for me:
MaHuD said:
Try:
1) Find the RGL_config.txt in your "My Documents/Mount&Blade Warband" Folder and Open it.

2) Find the use_secure_connection = 1 and change it to 0.

3) If it's already 0 change it to 1

4) Save and Start Warband

Back
Top Bottom