Screenshots & Video topic

Users who are viewing this thread

From the 44th Thread said:

zqvxMBY.png

From time to time, I will update Youtube videos that are recorded and display the 44th in combat. If you're interested in joining then check out our thread here. A big shoutout to mikeon (Reddit) for recording our first encounter with artillery and Amit for recording our first Friday event (mostly volunteers :razz:) and our naval fun round we had one Thursday. Hero (44th) gets a huge shoutout for his dedication in making videos for events he's partaken in. Feel free to sub and check out their channels.

Just wanted to post my #2 Mount and Blade Napoleonic funny moments :smile:

Take a look if you want: Please like/ subscribe if you enjoyed it :smile:

French & German Hussard Linebattle (15v15) : 1erCC vs Lhr : 18/01/2014, i am sorry for the poor quality of the graphism my computer is sick...  :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWUCu3BP_fA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUApZKYzhN3A1ecP0aZvvguQ

Screenshots for the Screenshot god
-Brg8.jpg
bC2Os.jpg
ysX3g.jpg
DiUYn.jpg
NwS2N.jpg
7W4gj.jpg
JwAs9.jpg
Hcc0f.jpg

Incoherencel recently started making Napoleonic Wars videos. This guy is a great Let's Player, very entertaining and good commentator. Also check out his other series, he is currently playing Third Age: Total War, Stainless Steel and a relatively unknown, but great Banner Saga!

Back
Top Bottom