Users who are viewing this thread

1.143 is still the current version, when is the new patch announced? Oh and we explained that there is no need to worry about that, new patches are a must be jobs.

EDIT: Hm, that thing seems very buggy...

Whats the point of M&B being patched?
Hardly anything good comes out of them apart for the slight/small performance & modding improvements.
The only good thing about M&B are the mods imo.
Vanilla blows.

James380 said:
Waffenbaum said:
I know a few people who swear by vanilla.
May i ask what their reason is?
Some don't want the hassle of mods, either because they don't know how to install them, or because they've tried some and found them game-breaking in some way.
Others again don't think that there are any mods that would interest them, and some just like the game plain because that's what they're used to.

Waffenbaum said:
James380 said:
Waffenbaum said:
I know a few people who swear by vanilla.
May i ask what their reason is?
Some don't want the hassle of mods, either because they don't know how to install them, or because they've tried some and found them game-breaking in some way.
Others again don't think that there are any mods that would interest them, and some just like the game plain because that's what they're used to.
Fair enough, i only just found out yesterday that 1 of my friends is a "vanilla 4 life" guy, but he only uses mods if they enhance the graphics or fix bugs.

Back
Top Bottom