Version 1.150 - 1.151 - 1.152 - 1.153 - 1.154

Users who are viewing this thread

Releasing information on how MoF flags work and how it is effected by team proximity, kills and other factors would help competitive play. There's a lot of mythology surrounding it and I believe having concrete information on it would be an improvement.

Killfacer said:
Releasing information on how MoF flags work and how it is effected by team proximity, kills and other factors would help competitive play. There's a lot of mythology surrounding it and I believe having concrete information on it would be an improvement.
Honestly, I don't think it would make much difference to competitive play. There's only a very small amount that isn't clear in the module system afaik and that could be overcome by testing if competitive teams really felt it was necessary. If you have any specific questions I'll try to answer them.

I suppose your right. It's more that I think it would be useful for all the information had on the subject to be released to the public in a thread. Not everyone roots through game rules etc in order to find out this kind of thing. Feel like all clans should know how they work.

Having said that, it's not really relevant to patch information so I'll shut up.

Killfacer said:
We had a thread that went over this via looking at the module system. The only myths surrounding the MotF are the falsehoods that people refused to give up/kept because they didn't see the thread.

Edit: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,186984.msg4478464.html#msg4478464

Back
Top Bottom