K.K. Grenadier Battalion Zedtlar (Recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.K. Grenadier Battalion Zedtlar

Austria-Hungary.jpg

We are the K.K. Grenadier Battalion Zedtlar. We are an elite regiment of Hungarian Grenadiers who've set forth to form a tight-knit group of brothers in arms marching ever forward to eliminate all who oppose us. We have defeated many enemies, earning prestige in Sacile, Piave, Raab, and defeated Napoleon at Wagram.  We fear no regiment, no battalion, no army, for all that may oppose us are weak. No matter how numerous, infamous, or prestigious our opponent, we shall never turn in fear. Our enemies never see us retreat, never see us fall back, never see us show weakness. Rather, it is WE that instill the fear of God in our foes. We will find their weaknesses and exploit them to their fullest. Even when the enemy has the upper hand and all seems lost, we will use our endless supply of strategies and tactics to outsmart them, utterly crushing them. We will use brute force to destroy the enemy, leaving their bodies strewn across the field as we march ever forward. We shall receive volleys unlike any other, stoically absorbing hurled projectiles, with our heads held high showing no pain or fear in the face of death. We do not expect mercy, therefore we show no mercy.  We will fight alongside our Austrian brothers to preserve our lands for our families and our children's children. We will obliterate all who challenge us and our allies. All that oppose us shall fall to the feet of the Hungarian Grenadiers, humbled as they are forced to kiss the hand of the Austrian military. We stand to fight for the Kaiser!

Austrian_infanytry_in_1809_by_Giuseppe_Rava.jpg

Ranks

Officers
Százados [Szds] - Captain​
Főhadnagy [Fdy] - First Lieutenant​
Hadnagy [Hdy] - Second Lieutenant​

Non-Commissioned Officers
Őrmester [Omr] - Master Sergeant​
Szakaszvezető [Skvo] - Sergeant​
Tizedes [Tzs] - Corporal​

Enlisted
Őrvezető [Ovo] - Private First Class​
Honvéd [Hvd] - Private​

In Training
újonc [Ujc] - Recruit​

Rules
1) Respect all Officers, listen to their orders​
2) Respect your NCO's, listen to their orders​
3) Respect all players, no matter what regiment or army they are from​

picture.php

Event Schedule
Friday - 8pm Central Standard Time​
Saturday - 2pm Central Standard Time​

How to Apply
Head to http://kkgz.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out our application​

[size=14pt]Roster​

Officers
Zedtlar_Szds_Element
Zedtlar_Fdy_Shep
Zedtlar_Hdy_Picton

Non-Commissioned Officers
Zedtlar_Omr_Merius
Zedtlar_Skvo_SamA
Zedtlar_Tzs_Weapon
Zedtlar_Tzs_Uzo

Enlisted
Zedtlar_Ovo_Uhlaf
Zedltar_Hvd_Ronin
Zedtlar_Hvd_Steph
Zedtlar_Hvd_Leth
Zedtlar_Hvd_Icejaff

In Training
Zedtlar_Ujc_BenjiV
Zedtlar_Ujc_THamm
Zedtlar_Ujc_Flavius​

Salutations and congratulations from the 27e!

Very nice work, Element! It looks very professional. The Austrian names just make it all the more authentic. Looking forward to fighting against, or alongside you all!

hmm looks like my initial message didn't go through...

Well anyways, great group of guys here.  I'm looking forward to playing against/alongside you guys in the future.

Fritz was so excited when he heard about a new Austrian regiment.

Turned out they were all Hungarians.

Good luck guys! But why hungarian and not austrian? And don't tell me they were more elite, that's a lie  :twisted:

But why hungarian and not austrian?

You know hungarian was a part of Austria for hundred of years, and since 1867 it was reformed to Austria-Hungary? At the moment there are some hungarian regiments, but of course they fight for Austria. Good luck btw.

KArantukki said:
But why hungarian and not austrian?

You know hungarian was a part of Austria for hundred of years, and since 1867 it was reformed to Austria-Hungary? At the moment there are some hungarian regiments, but of course they fight for Austria. Good luck btw.

I think the Austrian (Fritz) knows his own history. :wink:

Ok, sorry but there are so many people that dont know anything about history and regiments  :smile:
And I dont know that he is Austrian, hes in a prussian regiment.  :mrgreen:

In Game Name:uzo70
Steam Name:イアン uzo70
Previous Experience:The 1stEPI for about 9 months and my highest rank attained was Corporal

Good luck from the leader of that other North American Hungarian Grenadier Battalion.

Hope to see you on the field. NA can use all the Austrians we can get.

Back
Top Bottom