NW Completed Friday North American Line Battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawee said:
BAB making an appearance....back to the future! :grin:
Yeah, let's linebattle like it was...  early 2011 or something like that. Anyways, glad to you guys back. Hopefully there won't be a lot of lag spikes in the first NA Public Linebattle of NW.

Edit: Hopefully I won't crash... still can't find a fix for that.

Please we warned that the server limit for tonight is only 200 and there are probably closer to 300 people who are planning on attending. My first priority is getting as many new public players into the event as possible, then I will give out the password to the regiments who sent me PMs like I had asked numerous times first. If there is room, I will squeeze in who I can from the old Friday roster, but I cannot promise everyone a spot. I apologize, please bare with me for the next couple weeks while things fall into place. If I am able to, I will try to wrangle up a second server and get two line battles going... but there is a slim chance of that happening.

5arge said:
Please we warned that the server limit for tonight is only 200 and there are probably closer to 300 people who are planning on attending. My first priority is getting as many new public players into the event as possible, then I will give out the password to the regiments who sent me PMs like I had asked numerous times first. If there is room, I will squeeze in who I can from the old Friday roster, but I cannot promise everyone a spot. I apologize, please bare with me for the next couple weeks while things fall into place. If I am able to, I will try to wrangle up a second server and get two line battles going... but there is a slim chance of that happening.

What happens if the public players have a line of 60 + ....

Williams_The Great said:
5arge said:

What happens if the public players have a line of 60 + ....
Then the EPI has to sit out. How about that for an answer?

The new rules sound fun, hope you manage to wrangle up that second server so that everyone can get a piece of the action.

5arge said:

I may be able to help you with a second server, but i need to talk to a few people give me like an hour to figure out

avion365 said:
5arge said:

I may be able to help you with a second server, but i need to talk to a few people give me like an hour to figure out
All of your accumulated 5arge points are riding on this one.

5arge said:
avion365 said:
5arge said:

All of your accumulated 5arge points are riding on this one.
Ok, United Servers is prepared to provide a server, want to come unto ts to talk about it?

The linebattle with the pubs was pretty alright, unfortunately I still crashed about four times or so. The pubs seem to behave quite well, besides picking up some bad habitats or.... foreign concepts.

Massive HRRRRNGED at the end with the rockets. Absolute LOADS of fun there.
Also, pub got to go cavalry! In the other battle we went arty so i got to do both! Yay!
Seriously, that had to have been the most fun I've had in a while.
See you all next week!

CEB64E4CD31A3C902E65E1A197850668033C352F

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!

We had a lot of new faces, and were a bit rough around the edges, but a good time had by all. Thanks go out to the providers of the extra server!

The 7de performed well. We overran several regiments with our skills on horseback!

Here's a quick video of the final round, British rockets tearing through the Austrian charge. Thanks everyone! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom