Regimental Medals / Achievements / Ranks / Detachments [Free for all]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey decibit, I've seen about 3 Prussian regiments use your medal which is great but the ranks are being stolen. As our friend at steam once said," Dont enforce, make it easier to get". He stopped pirating by making games easy to get and cheap. You should add a rank pack as part of this thread

And DAS BOUMP

Hey Menelaos. I gave the ranks to the 35te, and made a new graphics for 1 of they ranks that was missing in my pack. I will make the ranks available today. And thx for bumping :grin:

Bumping this awesomeness, I'm going to get this moved to community since regiments are not helping out. But I use modern german ranks I found, they use a similar format and are nice looking.

Featured medal:
excellentcommanding.png

Excellent Commanding: For skilled tactics during battles.

Or

Bump.

Loppen said:
Featured medal:
excellentcommanding.png

Excellent Commanding: For skilled tactics during battles.

Or

Bump.

I gave myself 10 of those medals already you silly, the 9te has given up on using the wikipedia copied German police ranks and will use your horizontal ones! The medals will be implemented soon as well!

Sounds great Menelaos!!

On a side note

If you want to change the rank names:
The font for the texts on ranks is called "Perpetua" and can be downloaded several places. Or change the font :smile:

Loppen said:
Sounds great Menelaos!!

On a side note

If you want to change the rank names:
The font for the texts on ranks is called "Perpetua" and can be downloaded several places. Or change the font :smile:
But I am photoshop illiterate and cannot change Hauptmann to Kapitan. :razz:
Alright I got it fixed but I'm still dumb and cant write over it.

Resizable

Most of the graphics in the PSD (Photoshop) files can be resized. Just change the image size and the graphics will scale perfectly.

or...

BUMP

Back
Top Bottom