✯The Royal Recruits✯«Linebattle Veterans '04» Recruiting mature players [EU/NA]✯

Users who are viewing this thread

Augy

Knight
damnstraight_zps2e1bf4a1.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you wish to join a community of friends with an unprecedented gaming history, if you have a passion for history, teamwork and fun, then The Royal Recruits are an ideal clan for you.

Introduction to The Royal Recruits

Founded 14th of August, 2004 by Arquebusier and Forlorn Hope,
The Royal Recruits are one of the oldest Battlegrounds clans, having been founded in the era of the original Battlegrounds and moving on to Napoleonic Wars and Battlegrounds 2, however our tenure in Battlegrounds 2 has come to and end and now we are exclusively involved in Napoleonic Wars.

Spurred by a passion for history we became originators of line battle game-play in BG1 and innovators in techniques and maps which to this day have evolved into old standards.
The Royal Recruits have developed, along with a devotion to discipline and history, an unprecedented level of camaraderie; at the core The Royal Recruits are a community of friends, whether it be fighting alongside your comrades in a match or relaxing at our weekly movie night, a friendly atmosphere prevails, where we respect and rely upon one another in order to succeed and have a good time.
With this strong foundation The Royal Recruits have weathered all rough patches, and will continue to do so for a long time to come.

We might come off as a bit undisciplined by the way our thread looks but we consider discipline indispensable, but it must be inner discipline, motivated by a common purpose and a strong feeling of comradeship.

Activities

Weekly Training takes place every Saturday at 19:00 GMT (UK) - 20:00 CET (EU) - 13:00 EST (NA) , We expect our Members to attend this on a regular basis.
This is followed by a Linebattle or a Fun event, such as a scrim or one of our many mini-games (Officer-tag, zombies etc).

Linebattles
The Royal Recruits specializes in linebattle gameplay and we are dedicated to participating in as many of the community events as we can, to build a good relationship with the rest of the community of clans and regiments and to test our skill!
We have two Linebattles a week on average, which is more than enough and giving us and our members lots of flexibility to do other things!

Fundamentally, TRR is about fun and we play a wide selection of other games and mods together such as the Paradox Games, Arma series, Red Orchestra 2, Total War games, War Thunder,Native Warband and many more! We are always open for suggestions so do not hesitate to suggest your favourite game or mod!

Code of Conduct

1. Rules on Acceptable behaviour online in TRR related games:

• You must address, and honour all types of TRR officer in accordance to their rank. Failure to do so will mean a swift and harsh punishment. (Rule exempt on a public server or on TS, unless specifically ordered to "Observe Rank" on which every member present must take note)

• You must uphold the honour of the TRR at all times, any man who does not will be deemed unfit to wear the tag.

2. Rules on Acceptable behaviour online outside TRR related games:

• Do not intentionally mock or make fun of a fellow TRR member if requested not to do so by the member concerned. Failure to do so will result in a warning, if the warning is not followed, stronger measures will be taken.

3. Rules on upholding the honour of TRR:

• Every man must keep to acceptable language when the presence of other clans.

• There must be no cheating/exploiting during any games of NW.

• Do not retaliate to others who may be less disciplined than yourself, they want to provoke a reaction.

• Be courteous to other clan members especially after scrims/line battles.

You represent TRR, and the Officers of TRR, do not embarrass us!

All rules, if broken, are punishable by Quaternary Offence.

Recruitment

Make an application on our forums Here or Add an CO listed below on Steam to help you through the application process,

Recruitment Officer: He will help you with your questions and application.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Officers:

[td]Contact

Our Website               
Teamspeak IP: fr01.gameservers.com:9385

howardjonessmaller2.jpg

badarse_zps751bca4a.png

[/td]

[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

Finally got this up!

Here we come Napoleonic Wars!!

Also. This spot is reserved for future TRR updates.

It is a splendid joy to see the very founders of linebattles, have come to join us in this community!
TRR, having known you guys for so many years, I can truly say that you are the very reason I got inspired to playing linebattles.
Regiments may come and go, brag about their win streaks and size but the TRR... Nothing can compare to them!

I now see why you guys waited a while before posting your thread, it is superbly done! I even dare say it´s the best looking regimental thread on the entire forum! Congratulations, and may it bring you plenty of new members!

TRR, let me be the first to give you a full warm welcome!

Thanks so far!

Also, ya, I have been told the TRR Shield I made 4 years ago has a French Crown inside it. Please do not bring that against us :razz:.

I soemtimes feel a little old in the mod allready when i remember that i play MM 1 1/2 year now...but hell, since 2004, inventers of Linebattles....  :shock:

I salute you gentlemen and hope we will meet on the battlefield, im looking forward to it! :wink:

I'm in love. Good luck guys in the DLC. You folks are awesome!

Good ol' Battleground times with you. <3

Thanks everybody so far :smile:

We will most likely update the page in the future, we still have not chosen which banner to go for in Napoleonic Wars.

we are humbled by your friendly messages, were glad to become part of such a fine community and we hope to enrich it in our own way.

I salute you all and will see you on the fields of Glory!

We added some TRR artwork to the frontpage, and later when Macs get on, hopefully some videos :smile: (Check under the spoilers!)

Recruitment%20Image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom