[BRO] Battle Ready Orphans

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow that's an epic clan tag  :shock:

Good luck btw!!!

hold-me-back-bro.jpg

Hey! Thanks a lot dudes! And.. Teelio.. too.

@Corsair and Projectangel
"One does not simply join the BROs"
Here+you+are+good+sir+_59a384cd931e813bb7b539f5b88a23f3.jpg

Even with your fabulous skills Corsair :smile:

@Tragic
Never!

@Broomstick
We usually use skype when we play. We all have teamspeak too, but never really use it. And more art coming when me or Grimheim have time!!

As a bit of a news, we had our first clanmatch. It was with Wolfbros. (read:wolfpack) Didn't go too well to be honest :razz: Oh, well.  That was the first time we used teamspeak too actually.
Just to escape the shame and get some of our self esteem back (and to look douchy propably), I'll post a picture of the result of some Broaction on Wolfpack Den from the night before. We love your server!
Bros Brownin'
broaction.jpg

Dont worry about that xD You have the skill to do well you just need to work on teamwork xD Been there,done that,been raped hard aswell (and continue to be still xD)
Did very well for your first clan match imo.

Let us know if you want more practise matches and stuff xD

And ofcourse we love having you on the server xD Just remember the tower in village is my personal properly and I`ll defend it with my life! (and all my minions)

Haha! Thanks Greed! The BROs shall rise!
Yup, we'll let you know! Fun playing with you :smile:

Well, you can have the tower (for now!). But BroShack is ours! And the cabbages! All the sweet BroCabbages

Same, if there's any clanmatch you're doing Bro's, I could spectate/merc if you allow it (and want).
Would enjoy actually seeing your skills, since this is the first time I actually hear 'bout you guys. ^^

Broomstick said:
Same, if there's any clanmatch you're doing Bro's, I could spectate/merc if you allow it (and want).
Would enjoy actually seeing your skills, since this is the first time I actually hear 'bout you guys. ^^

Yeah, I can post here when we have a match. As there's only six of us now we can't really have proper 8vs8 matches yet, so joining us as a merc would be fine. Or then just spectating. And I just noticed you have a BRO on your multiplayer nick. You'll fit right in :razz: Other than that, we can be found from wolfpack den usually. Or IG Battle.

We've been roaming around as Bros for quite a few months now, but only now made this thread. Just to announce our existence (br)officially.

We're sorry Corsair :razz: Not yet

Hey everyone!

@Corsair, I'd be interested in having you as a BRO, if you're serious about joining of course.

Someone with a good dueling rep seems like a legit guy who would fit our criteria for being a BRO. If you're interested, add me on steam (try either madrid_rock or exodus594 - not sure which it is :razz:) we'll go on and play a couple matches or something and then you can join.

If you'd rather not add me on steam, you'll likely find us in Wolfpack_Den, IG Battle or maybe ZHG_TDM - not in ZHG much nowadays though.

Thanks for the interest!

And thanks to the rest of you guys, WolfBro's you're awesome as always. Thanks for all the good will everyone!

Edit: If you're not really that in to joining then, no worries, I'm sure we'll meet on the battlefield someday, and let it be a glorious fight that people will sing of for centuries!

Kamikazuh said:
Broomstick said:

Yeah, I can post here when we have a match. As there's only six of us now we can't really have proper 8vs8 matches yet, so joining us as a merc would be fine. Or then just spectating. And I just noticed you have a BRO on your multiplayer nick. You'll fit right in :razz: Other than that, we can be found from wolfpack den usually. Or IG Battle.

Cool, since you guys have a ts, wich IP do you use? Because there is one major teamspeak server wich most clans use, (something around the lines of: voip.arrakis-net.com) I don't know if you want a private ts server, though, but it's free so I thought I'd just advertise it. :wink:

PS: How would the name BRo_Omstick sound? :razz:

@Broomstick
Yeah, we used that when we played with wolfpack.
Broomstick said:
PS: How would the name BRo_Omstick sound? :razz:
That would sound awesome. :grin:

Thanks Stuboi :grin:
Yeah, we'll do it at some point!

Do you guys ever get movie like moments in Warband? Like, you feel like you're in some movie. I/We have those quite a lot. Some nights ago when I was playing with Dwarez I had a really cool one. If it was from a movie it would be Last Brodiator Standing, featuring Russel Crowe as the main character.
We we're at wolfpack den, holding the Brorena. (Middle part of arena) We were nords and they were sarranids. It had been pretty quiet there for the start of the match, but suddenly five guys decided to attack simultaneously. I fighted three of them and Dwarez fighted two. He managed to kill the other one, but the other one got him. I finished the last of my guys, and attacked the killer of my Bro. I took my revenge.
Now it was only me in the Brorena, but I saw the next wave was already coming. (Literally, I saw them jump over the wall simultaneusly. Like this was some tower defence..) Three more challengers.  One of them was with shield and sword, while the other dudes had two handed axes. I quickly killed the guy with the shield, but had to back up because the other ones were smashin my shield with their big axes. Then my shield broke. ****. I ran through them, slashing other one on the way, and then killed both of them when I got on their other side.
Again I was there alone, survived barely from the last attack. I picked up a new shield from the ground while I saw another thee guys coming over the wall. I was all like come at me bros. But hadn't noticed one coming behind me, who hit me to the head with one of those big sarranid maces. I fell on ground, dead.

Luckily Dwarez was close to brorena already and I joined his assault soon too, and we took it back.
I thought that was just really cool. I'm not trying to say that I'm the best player there is or anything, as the dudes playing that day weren't too good tbh. :razz: Do you guys have moments like these?
I have another brolicious moment in my mind too, but I save it for another day. It was on IG_Battlegrounds with Grimheim.
And speaking of him, we have some Bro art planned.

AND!

We have a new Bro. He has fought well in all two and a half hours of battle experience he has. His name is BRO_HOG3Y. He's being trained now and will earn his place in the list of members at some point.

One shall not break the Broath: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycKU0r8PxLI
So good :grin:

Haha! I might do one at some point Broomstick :razz: Warband themed!

Small update on what's going on...
We have our own TS channel now, which is quite awesome.

Both mine and Grimheim's KD on Wolfpack_Den stats is exactly 1.87 now.
And guess what 187 means... Murder.  Have a look: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=187
MurderBros! Fear us! Arrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom