84e Regiment Public Siege Server [84e_NW_Siege]

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if this is the right place to contest bans, but any reason why I was just banned from the 84e NW Siege server? They were talking about a user name cool_dude_5 cannon griefing and then I end up getting randomly kicked and banned as I was spectating (I was dead.) If someone could reverse this mistake (?) or give me a reason I was banned I'd appreciate it.

My username is Sir-Goltfreid. Thank you.

I love #17

Breach left wall and go through the building on left.
Plant a bomb. Ignite it.
scaled.php

Enjoy!
scaled.php

:grin: :grin:

Before that the record was 5 kills. Now 6. :cool:

Sir Goltfreid said:
I don't know if this is the right place to contest bans, but any reason why I was just banned from the 84e NW Siege server? They were talking about a user name cool_dude_5 cannon griefing and then I end up getting randomly kicked and banned as I was spectating (I was dead.) If someone could reverse this mistake (?) or give me a reason I was banned I'd appreciate it.

it was a temp ban it seems, try it again.

psychopigeon said:
Yeah the Rhine map has some epic battles at the end, it's just a bit of a long walk for the attackers.

If I can make a suggestion, I feel 60 minutes on the same map is a bit much, maybe make it 2 rounds per map?
Placing the attacker spawns more close would be op! It would be like just pawning and swarm throug the tiny gates into the flag. My intention for this map is: it is like an army what have to form up and attacks then. Yesterday we had a big Linebattle with over 6 regiments on it and it worked perfect!! And the way you're running on this map is not longer than on my Toulon map (the fort on the shores) or Aldemar's Fort Brochet (with the big trenches)!

Maybe we try your suggestion with 2 rounds and see if it works.

Sir Goltfreid said:

Good afternoon, Goltfreid.

I was the person who banned you. I was manning a cannon with a buddy of mine after you attempted numerous times to commandeer it. I warned you in admin chat a number of times, but sadly you did not feel like reading. I took a minute to find your name on the list, as there were a lot of people on. That is how you ended up getting banned when spectating. I couldn't find your name soon enough for a temp ban, and when I did, it was either the Frenchie that ran up behind us and got you, or the mortar shell that killed my friend that also got you.

God bless you Spearington, the amount of times some arrogant douche has barged their way in to stealing my cannon thinking they can get away it unpunished, this sets an example.

psychopigeon said:
God bless you Spearington, the amount of times some arrogant douche has barged their way in to stealing my cannon thinking they can get away it unpunished, this sets an example.

It doesn't quite set an example when I had nothing to do with what was going on with the cannons.

LtSpearing said:
Sir Goltfreid said:

Good afternoon, Goltfreid.

I was the person who banned you. I was manning a cannon with a buddy of mine after you attempted numerous times to commandeer it. I warned you in admin chat a number of times, but sadly you did not feel like reading. I took a minute to find your name on the list, as there were a lot of people on. That is how you ended up getting banned when spectating. I couldn't find your name soon enough for a temp ban, and when I did, it was either the Frenchie that ran up behind us and got you, or the mortar shell that killed my friend that also got you.

Good afternoon,

I was on the defenders side as Line Infantry. I never attempted to commandeer it. I saw in the chat that cool_dude_5 was being warned by the admins. I am not cool_dude_5, which I why I think I was mistakenly banned, which it seems so since I never attempted to man any cannons. I was dead because I was killed in a sword fight by an attacker climbing up one of the ladders to the wall. (The map was custom 20, I think.)

Anyways, I just wanted to clarify that the ban seems to be a mistake, since I've didn't commander any cannons. I enjoy playing on your server so I don't want you to think it was me.

... Your name in game was Sir-Goltfried..... I literally remember banning you.... I'm not saying you were Cool_Dude, I'm saying you specifically I banned.

...... Anything else?

LtSpearing said:
... Your name in game was Sir-Goltfried..... I literally remember banning you.... I'm not saying you were Cool_Dude, I'm saying you specifically I banned.

...... Anything else?

Even though I still think it was a mistake as I was not commandeering cannons, I have no more issues since I'm unbanned. Any more and I'll PM someone here to keep the thread clean from these issues.

Look forward to playing with everyone here.

Sir Goltfreid said:
LtSpearing said:

...... Anything else?

Even though I still think it was a mistake as I was not commandeering cannons, I have no more issues since I'm unbanned. Any more and I'll PM someone here to keep the thread clean from these issues.

Look forward to playing with everyone here.

Good man, best of luck in the future.

Such an awesome server. My regiment has lots of fun playing with you guys.

Danzig might need some more balance work though, I feel it is often too much in favor of the attackers if even remotely competent artillery crews are on. I like the move of the mortars to the courtyard, but I think the mortars should be removed from the walls so they don't get turned against the attackers later on, and that the attacking team should only have mortars as well because once they take the walls and move 2 or more artillery pieces onto the walls it's basically lost for the defenders. That's just my 2 cents.

Shorvok said:
Such an awesome server. My regiment has lots of fun playing with you guys.

Danzig might need some more balance work though, I feel it is often too much in favor of the attackers if even remotely competent artillery crews are on. I like the move of the mortars to the courtyard, but I think the mortars should be removed from the walls so they don't get turned against the attackers later on, and that the attacking team should only have mortars as well because once they take the walls and move 2 or more artillery pieces onto the walls it's basically lost for the defenders. That's just my 2 cents.

thank you for the feedback Shorvok,

the mortars on the wall couldnt be used against defenders normally. they have only 45 degree ratio. i will also remove one more ladders maybe two for attackers and i think 1-2 howitzer of attackers for the next update.

well yeah i am not sure about the attackers bringing arti on the walls shooting on defenders. maybe i can balance more if i block bringing artillery over the river.

but not really sure about second thing.

greetz

kabs

I was so sad and lonely last night......
No one was on 84e late yesterday.... It was so lonely and cold.....

Back
Top Bottom