say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dryvus said:
That's fascinating. What's the threshold length of facial hair that disqualifies possession of humanity?
Between vildebeest and a dog, of course. I thought this was common knowledge.

Eктωρ said:
I've been getting better at trimming. Dunno, some people just don't have beard hair that stays orderly.
I sympathize, it must be difficult.

10501816_10152506323268197_4072940370634667197_n.jpg

Tonight was a hell of a night

REBEL! With Jack of Blades as avater! Please, please man, don't change it soon.

Oh, and yeah it look like a wild night. However, why that dude back there on the couch looks bored/sleepy and why the lady checks her phone?Didn't she notice these amazing guys partying behind her?

Jhessail said:
Dryvus said:
That's fascinating. What's the threshold length of facial hair that disqualifies possession of humanity?
I recently realised my beard is about 25cm long at its longest. Which does that classify me as? Am I a human or chinese? D:

J said:
Jhessail said:
Dryvus said:
I recently realised my beard is about 25cm long at its longest. Which does that classify me as? Am I a human or chinese? D:
That makes you Chinese Kung-Fu grand master. You need to move to a secluded mountain and live in solitude until a worthy apprentice appears.

Kill+Bill+Kung+Fu+Master.jpg

So I was on tv. 1:16 to be precise. And no, I had no mirror to fix my hair since leaving the house so yeah, messy.

1gjrA.jpg
jia59.jpg
QY10c.jpg

Would have more pics but since I was half on duty with our booth and half being asked to pose by everyone, that fell short.

Headmaster said:
So I was on tv. 1:16 to be precise. And no, I had no mirror to fix my hair since leaving the house so yeah, messy.

1gjrA.jpg
jia59.jpg
QY10c.jpg

Would have more pics but since I was half on duty with our booth and half being asked to pose by everyone, that fell short.

:') Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom